any news of Gaz after 5th HST? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    sorry guys, kinda of got a bit tired of the whole anti-hasci, whether it's right or wrong I just lost interest in arguing about it.

My result up to now is decent. I still need to increase density in the recipient, which I may do! I only had 1200 HST on my last procedure, so it was never going to make a significant difference from where I was before this, however I can personally tell the difference and couldn't be happier with it.

Donor looks pretty much the same as it did after my 4th HST.

How are you guys getting on, any plans?
    Hey Gaz, I got you on the fact that you were tired about the neverending argument on HASCI, it became ridiculous and so much repetition!!!

I just bought a car, and booked an exotic trip, so if i go, it's more for next year!
    Your result will even get better in another three months, if i am correct with the full result timeline.

Am more and more convinced it is the only (even if super expensive) way to bridge and an acceptable hair situation until a cure comes out.

Pictures would be nice but if you don't have time for it right now, not a problem.
    what about iron man and Arashi?

Arashi!! Come back here now, I order you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Arashi!! Come back here now, I order you!
    LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day. Besides I've proven (far) beyond reasonable doubt that HASCI is a scam with things like this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html. Some people will always believe, no matter what proof you show them, cause they just don't want to accept the harsh reality that we have nothing more than 2 scary meds with tons of potential side effects and prefer to live a dream. A dream where some shady doctors have cured hairloss but don't care to show the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day. Besides I've proven (far) beyond reasonable doubt that HASCI is a scam with things like this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html. Some people will always believe, no matter what proof you show them, cause they just don't want to accept the harsh reality that we have nothing more than 2 scary meds with tons of potential side effects and prefer to live a dream. A dream where some shady doctors have cured hairloss but don't care to show the proof.
    I think you have actually proven about as much as HASCI have proven

You haven't been able to prove that there is no net growth as far as I can see. Neither has Hasci proved so, which of course is disappointing.

It's also misleading to say 'Hasci is a scam'. There is some things which simply don't add up with Hasci's claims, however there are some elements of their procedure which they claim and they are true, so to simply say they are a scam is just wrong.

Like I've said before I think there is a small net growth of hair in HASCI, nowhere near their claims, but nevertheless superior to FUE which is probably closer to -20% net loss of hair.

LOL How are you guys doing ? I still visit the forums now and then but I lost interest. I realize we're still years away from a cure so what's the point of being here every day.
    FWIW, I feel very jaded and worn-down too. About most things hair loss related. About 3 years ago, it looked like we were on the brink of exciting developments (not an actual cure, but a sign that we weren't that far away from new treatments). 2 years ago, well, we had that study to do with Prostaglandins and their role in hair loss, which looked like it could lead somewhere. Even a year ago, there were things to grab our attention, with some of the new stuff like the mass dermarolling experiment, the brief burst of excitement around Pilox when the photos leaked… Now, it looks like the pipeline is empty, everything's a bust, the next best hope of a regular treatment, CB-03-01, looks like a load of empty hype, if it ever reaches the stage of being a viable product. It all feels so bloody bleak at the moment, really, we don't seem to be nearer an actual new type of treatment than we were in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    You haven't been able to prove that there is no net growth as far as I can see.
    I have proven that they sell nonsense. They explain in their thesis how they supposedly regenerate hair: they claim to do so by leaving part of the follicle behind that can regenerate itself using stem cells. Yet the photo's clearly show that that's untrue: the WHOLE follicle is taken away. So if no tissue is left behind (like they claim in their thesis), there's nothing that can regenerate. Really, it's simple as that.

It's also misleading to say 'Hasci is a scam'.
    I don't think there's a word more fitting for selling something for a lot of money that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    It all feels so bloody bleak at the moment, really, we don't seem to be nearer an actual new type of treatment than we were in 2001.
    Yes that's exactly what I feel... Two years ago we had so many things to look out to... Now there's pretty much nothing.

@ Gaz, how many more procedures do you think you will undergo?
    and did they tell you how many maximum you could do without affecting your donor ?

Am really curious about your result.
    If you do one more soon, where would you put the grafts?

Yes that's exactly what I feel... Two years ago we had so many things to look out to... Now there's pretty much nothing.

I'm 100% sure we are going to see regeneration from pilofocus. The science is behind it. Dr. Gardner confirmed that what he's doing should work. Furthermore, there are studies done that show it works to some degree and acell should increase the percent regenerating. Dr. Cole has said the reason he isn't able to get consistent regeneration from acell is because it leaks, if he had a way to prevent it from leaking he'd get it all the time to some highly beneficial degree. Therefore, with Dr. Wesley administering it underneath the skin, there won't be any leaking. Hence, consistent donor regeneration will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'm 100% sure we are going to see regeneration from pilofocus. The science is behind it. Dr. Gardner confirmed that what he's doing should work. Furthermore, there are studies done that show it works to some degree and acell should increase the percent regenerating. Dr. Cole has said the reason he isn't able to get consistent regeneration from acell is because it leaks, if he had a way to prevent it from leaking he'd get it all the time to some highly beneficial degree. Therefore, with Dr. Wesley administering it underneath the skin, there won't be any leaking. Hence, consistent donor regeneration will follow.
    i don't buy the leakage part. today there are compounds to seal wounds instantly. for example some gel-like substance which could be used to seal the wounds after inserting the acell into the donor extraction sites. also why not just wrap the head into foil for 2 or 3 days so that acell can do its magic.
    it can't be that difficult.