+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Women wet their panties over Kelly Slater and his bald head....

As one of you guys posted, being bald but cutting it short actually works...Look at Kelly Slater, he buzzes it, and forgets about it. Also, look at his perfect shaped head and sharp facial features...One of the most handsome men around...

Kelly Slater has one of the hottest girlfriends ever...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelly-Slater-Joli-QU6688.jpg

Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	35090

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    As one of you guys posted, being bald but cutting it short actually works...Look at Kelly Slater, he buzzes it, and forgets about it. Also, look at his perfect shaped head and sharp facial features...One of the most handsome men around...

Kelly Slater has one of the hottest girlfriends ever...

Attachment 35090
    He looks OK, but there are far better looking bald guys out there. Zidane and Fredrik Ljungberg for example look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    He looks OK, but there are far better looking bald guys out there. Zidane and Fredrik Ljungberg for example look much better.
    Thing is with Zidane is that, whilst he's pretty bald at the crown, the front is solid (almost like a triangular shaped widows peak).

I shave with a wet razer nowadays, but I still care to take fin, min and dut etc, because when you shave it to the bone but you can still see that there's hair there.

Quote Originally Posted by billybong View Post
    Thing is with Zidane is that, whilst he's pretty bald at the crown, the front is solid (almost like a triangular shaped widows peak).

I shave with a wet razer nowadays, but I still care to take fin, min and dut etc, because when you shave it to the bone but you can still see that there's hair there.
    A guy can look good even without that shadow. Zidane, even if he were a slick bald NW7, would look awesome. Look at that character Rude from Final Fantasy. He is slick bald but still looks better than 99% of men out there. One very important requirement that I've noticed for looking good bald is to have a strong thick neck with broad shoulders, just like that character Rude. If you are also tall like Rude, then you are in an ideal situation. You won't need any hair to look good then.

What bald guys think they look like:

[QUOTE=HairIsLife;185163]What bald guys think they look like:

The worst feature a bald guy can have is to have his jaws wider than his head and cheekbones. A pear shaped face can never look good. Thankfully, my jaw is much narrower than my cheekbones and head.

The second guy looks bad because he is a slob. His weight is more of a negative than his lack of hair.

[QUOTE=HairIsLife;185163]What bald guys think they look like:

Ljungberg looks great!

The second guy has a good face, and has a HECK of lot more hair than me. He still has a hairline!

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Ljungberg looks great!

The second guy has a good face, and has a HECK of lot more hair than me. He still has a hairline!
    Yeah but the second guy looks like a slob. Hair or no hair he still looks bad.

FlightTL you need to change the way you think in a major way. No offense, but some of the threads you start make you sound pathetic and weak. That is why early on I figured you were a troll. You are closing in on thirty fast and if you want to improve your life and change your situation you need get your sh!t together. Walking around feeling sorry for yourself working 10 hours a week isn't going to cut it. Feeling sorry for yourself with no cash just gives off a negative vibe that nobody will want any part of. You mention women in many of your threads so you need to ask yourself what do you have to offer to make a woman interested. The whole "I'm a NW7 so no woman is going to want me" is a lame cop out. I will not BS you and say it doesn't matter, but I see plenty of balding dudes with average to good looking women. I have been very tempted to prove this with pics, but taking pics of random couples in the street can be dangerous.

What woman is going to want a NW7, with a lame job, broke, out of shape, walk around feeling sorry for himself, etc? At some point you are going to have to help yourself and stop using your lack of hair as an excuse to not live your life. You might not be a great looking guy. But there is a difference between a bad looking guy, who is in good shape and has a good career and a bad looking, overweight, sloppy, broke, low life. Not trying to be harsh, but it seems like you are over using the whole NW7 excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Yeah but the second guy looks like a slob. Hair or no hair he still looks bad.

FlightTL you need to change the way you think in a major way. No offense, but some of the threads you start make you sound pathetic and weak. That is why early on I figured you were a troll. You are closing in on thirty fast and if you want to improve your life and change your situation you need get your sh!t together. Walking around feeling sorry for yourself working 10 hours a week isn't going to cut it. Feeling sorry for yourself with no cash just gives off a negative vibe that nobody will want any part of. You mention women in many of your threads so you need to ask yourself what do you have to offer to make a woman interested. The whole "I'm a NW7 so no woman is going to want me" is a lame cop out. I will not BS you and say it doesn't matter, but I see plenty of balding dudes with average to good looking women. I have been very tempted to prove this with pics, but taking pics of random couples in the street can be dangerous.

What woman is going to want a NW7, with a lame job, broke, out of shape, walk around feeling sorry for himself, etc? At some point you are going to have to help yourself and stop using your lack of hair as an excuse to not live your life. You might not be a great looking guy. But there is a difference between a bad looking guy, who is in good shape and has a good career and a bad looking, overweight, sloppy, broke, low life. Not trying to be harsh, but it seems like you are over using the whole NW7 excuse.
    You are right about my age ...I'm getting old... I do regret not being intimate or having any sexual contact at all for over 9 years now...I let my low self esteem make me hide from women...And I dread going to work, it makes me sad to think about a full time office job...

The only thing I can think is maybe I should try to get in decent shape and try to become a personal trainer at a gym...