+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    FlightTL you need to change the way you think in a major way. No offense, but some of the threads you start make you sound pathetic and weak. That is why early on I figured you were a troll. You are closing in on thirty fast and if you want to improve your life and change your situation you need get your sh!t together. Walking around feeling sorry for yourself working 10 hours a week isn't going to cut it. Feeling sorry for yourself with no cash just gives off a negative vibe that nobody will want any part of. You mention women in many of your threads so you need to ask yourself what do you have to offer to make a woman interested. The whole "I'm a NW7 so no woman is going to want me" is a lame cop out. I will not BS you and say it doesn't matter, but I see plenty of balding dudes with average to good looking women. I have been very tempted to prove this with pics, but taking pics of random couples in the street can be dangerous.

What woman is going to want a NW7, with a lame job, broke, out of shape, walk around feeling sorry for himself, etc? At some point you are going to have to help yourself and stop using your lack of hair as an excuse to not live your life. You might not be a great looking guy. But there is a difference between a bad looking guy, who is in good shape and has a good career and a bad looking, overweight, sloppy, broke, low life. Not trying to be harsh, but it seems like you are over using the whole NW7 excuse.
    My hat is off to you sir, you nailed this post.

FTL, copy this post, print it out and stick it against your wall and read it every night before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    My hat is off to you sir, you nailed this post.

FTL, copy this post, print it out and stick it against your wall and read it every night before bed.
    I wanna hire Notcoolanymore as my life coach. That cat man has given me so much good advice like a older brother. I love that cat man!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    He looks OK, but there are far better looking bald guys out there. Zidane and Fredrik Ljungberg for example look much better.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kelly-Slater-Joli-QU6284.jpg

Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	35147

I gotta admit though. Kelly Slater looks great..Handsome dude...

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I wanna hire Notcoolanymore as my life coach. That cat man has given me so much good advice like a older brother. I love that cat man!
    You know what you need to do.

You are right about my age ...I'm getting old... I do regret not being intimate or having any sexual contact at all for over 9 years now...I let my low self esteem make me hide from women...And I dread going to work, it makes me sad to think about a full time office job...

The only thing I can think is maybe I should try to get in decent shape and try to become a personal trainer at a gym...
    Yes listen to your cat man He is right.

Part of being a personal trainer, is motivating people. You do the opposite in your posts, you are negative and often talk about no-self esteem. So you really need to work on that.

Keep going to the gym, and put in the effort and the hours. Maybe do a course that will help prove to employers that you know about personal training and diet.
    Move to any place that will hire you as a personal trainer. Or any gym that will hire you for any position - like working in their cafe or something. If you work in a place, you are more likely to get promoted there, as they already know you.

If being a personal trainer will give you the confidence to be who you want to be, then do it. And it's really not a hard job to get, anyone could probably do it, if they worked towards it.

You say you want to be a personal trainer? Then do it!

Quote Originally Posted by James7 View Post
    Yes listen to your cat man He is right.

Part of being a personal trainer, is motivating people. You do the opposite in your posts, you are negative and often talk about no-self esteem. So you really need to work on that.

Keep going to the gym, and put in the effort and the hours. Maybe do a course that will help prove to employers that you know about personal training and diet.
    Move to any place that will hire you as a personal trainer. Or any gym that will hire you for any position - like working in their cafe or something. If you work in a place, you are more likely to get promoted there, as they already know you.

If being a personal trainer will give you the confidence to be who you want to be, then do it. And it's really not a hard job to get, anyone could probably do it, if they worked towards it.

You say you want to be a personal trainer? Then do it!
    Thanks cat man!