+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I'm not saying that hair loss is not a problem, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here. It sucks, but I refuse to let one thing ruin my life. Is it more challenging to find a girl? Most certainly, and you lose some opportunities because they won't give you a chance. Being bitter and depressed only makes you that much more unattractive though, and the fact is some girls still don't care about hair that much. So for me personally I'm going to try to enjoy my time instead of acting like a victim of society.

Honestly I would love to keep my hair the way it is through my twenties, Illusion. Ive managed to make a really thick NW3 look good and add to my character, however, I plan to pick back up on treatments after I recover from a surgery (which is tomorrow) so we'll see what happens.

sorry to hear about this dude

i dont know if this is gonna help you but here's my recent social experiment i did quite a few days ago - to put it shortly : i put up a wig,a suit and a tie,took a train, and a ticket for another city where nobody knew me.

Guess what? i had pretty girls coming asking for my telephone number, ****ed three or four in a couple of weeks and had two successful job interviews. Most of the guys will tell you that is about confidence and whatever,but actually is not. I tried to do the same thing again in another place and i didn't had the same results.

High confidence + hair = you're a young looking successful person.

High confidence - hair = you're a nice guy,but not sexy enough,not young enough and not reliable enough. You look old. And if you're too confident you look like a pretentious creep.Unless you have a bead and big muscles.

The world is all about your appearance.
    That's it.

the only margin of doubt is that i ****ed still a girl that was so-so instead than really pretty : she find me sexy aside of the ugly looking bald head.
    and i can conclude - girls that **** bald guys have most of times but not always have lower standards or a realistic approach to life,and those not even looking you because of baldness are just sluts. You,my friend,****ed the wrong type of girl not vice versa.

Try a wig,shave your head and stay strong. Once you realize that most of people is ****ed in the head about the way you look,you just have to fight fire with fire.

Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    sorry to hear about this dude

i dont know if this is gonna help you but here's my recent social experiment i did quite a few days ago - to put it shortly : i put up a wig,a suit and a tie,took a train, and a ticket for another city where nobody knew me.

Guess what? i had pretty girls coming asking for my telephone number, ****ed three or four in a couple of weeks and had two successful job interviews. Most of the guys will tell you that is about confidence and whatever,but actually is not. I tried to do the same thing again in another place and i didn't had the same results.

High confidence + hair = you're a young looking successful person.

High confidence - hair = you're a nice guy,but not sexy enough,not young enough and not reliable enough. You look old. And if you're too confident you look like a pretentious creep.Unless you have a bead and big muscles.

The world is all about your appearance.
    That's it.

the only margin of doubt is that i ****ed still a girl that was so-so instead than really pretty : she find me sexy aside of the ugly looking bald head.
    and i can conclude - girls that **** bald guys have most of times but not always have lower standards or a realistic approach to life,and those not even looking you because of baldness are just sluts. You,my friend,****ed the wrong type of girl not vice versa.

Try a wig,shave your head and stay strong. Once you realize that most of people is ****ed in the head about the way you look,you just have to fight fire with fire.

Hope it helps
    Very interesting experiment! And I agree with you about fighting fire with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Okay, so I've been dating this really pretty blonde haired, blue eyed girl for a few months and we had been friends before for about a year. I hate smug assholes so I'm not trying to brag, but I'd like to say that I'm a fairly interesting guy. Also not unattractive other than my hair really. I'm working toward a pilots license and an EMT certification, I've got a scuba certification, and I'm a pretty decent guitar player. I go and see a lot of small time concerts and bands on the weekend in the city I live close to, and I do a lot of camping and kayaking trips in the summer. Yet, the bitch ditches me for a dude who is kind of fat, doesn't have a job or direction in life, and only cares about his car and his XBox. Yet, he has hair, and she told me she wished I could do something about my hair but I told her there was only so much I could do. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor but damn guys I treated her like an angel. Way better than I should have I guess. Whatever, I think she'll regret it. Sorry for the rant guys but why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?
    I'm going to disregard the majority of what you have said & zone in on one comment. "I treated her like an angel". This isn't the forum to go in depth on this, but suffice to say I doubt hair was even slightly the problem.

There are a few better sites to post your story to online. Just search 'red pill' on google & I'm sure you'll stumble across something that appeals to you.

I'm not saying that hair loss is not a problem, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here. It sucks, but I refuse to let one thing ruin my life. Is it more challenging to find a girl? Most certainly, and you lose some opportunities because they won't give you a chance. Being bitter and depressed only makes you that much more unattractive though, and the fact is some girls still don't care about hair that much. So for me personally I'm going to try to enjoy my time instead of acting like a victim of society.

Honestly I would love to keep my hair the way it is through my twenties, Illusion. Ive managed to make a really thick NW3 look good and add to my character, however, I plan to pick back up on treatments after I recover from a surgery (which is tomorrow) so we'll see what happens.
    At the end of the day hair is but 1 attribute that makes up how attractive a face looks. If looks are rated on a scale of 1-10; Hair loss [Depending on how far it's progressed can probably take up to a point away from your looks.

In that regard it sucks but it isn't the end of the world. You can gain 'points' elsewhere. Build muscle, lose body fat, whiten your teeth, improve your charm etc etc.

Most people are nowhere near their potential as a person [Both physically & intellectually]. Perhaps the best way to view hair loss is as a wake-up call. Use it to force yourself into action & you maybe be able to become more attractive than you may have ever been with hair [Without hair-loss would there be the same motivation for self improvement?].

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Very interesting experiment! And I agree with you about fighting fire with fire.
    well i decided to do it for a simple reason - man itself is an animal,why,if lionesses decide to mate with a certain kind of male lion with certain traits (among other things,mane color and how deep is their roar) women shouldn't do the same?

Fact - if you resemble a certain kind of beauty,you can be the biggest asshole in the whole universe and **** plenty of women
    if you're an ugly ****,you can be kind,but you won't find any women willing to **** you for pity
    So again - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.

however the self image-thing is another whole issue,and if you simply can't live without your hair,well.....as far as i know miracles are non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I'm going to disregard the majority of what you have said & zone in on one comment. "I treated her like an angel". This isn't the forum to go in depth on this, but suffice to say I doubt hair was even slightly the problem.

There are a few better sites to post your story to online. Just search 'red pill' on google & I'm sure you'll stumble across something that appeals to you.
    Not sure if I'm following you... And I'm going to assume this isn't deragatory. Anyway, I'm not saying that hair loss alone caused the break up, our maturity levels didn't really line up either. It definitely was a factor though, shes vain and dumb like many teenage chicks. We still stay in touch actually, and she tried to get back with me a few weeks ago saying she just needed "some time to herself", but screw her.

I posted here to see what yall would think because having detached opinions can be beneficial, but if you don't like it, don't read it pal.

At the end of the day hair is but 1 attribute that makes up how attractive a face looks. If looks are rated on a scale of 1-10; Hair loss [Depending on how far it's progressed can probably take up to a point away from your looks.

In that regard it sucks but it isn't the end of the world. You can gain 'points' elsewhere. Build muscle, lose body fat, whiten your teeth, improve your charm etc etc.

Most people are nowhere near their potential as a person [Both physically & intellectually]. Perhaps the best way to view hair loss is as a wake-up call. Use it to force yourself into action & you maybe be able to become more attractive than you may have ever been with hair [Without hair-loss would there be the same motivation for self improvement?].
    strong point here,backed 100%

You're on point with that last paragraph though, hair loss did give me a wake up call, I'm in great physical shape, eat a great diet and work out. I dress well and try to have a confident intelligent personality. I'm not even out of high school and already can do more than many people my age. Definitely uped my game due to hair loss, and that's probably the only good thing it's done for me. And fortunately I am still attractive, I just didnt have the pretty boy looks that she wanted her boyfriend to have

You're on point with that last paragraph though, hair loss did give me a wake up call, I'm in great physical shape, eat a great diet and work out. I dress well and try to have a confident intelligent personality. I'm not even out of high school and already can do more than many people my age. Definitely uped my game due to hair loss, and that's probably the only good thing it's done for me. And fortunately I am still attractive, I just didnt have the pretty boy looks that she wanted her boyfriend to have
    I think you missed the point with my initial post but never mind. One thing I learnt about women a while back [And I'm still in my 20's mind you] is to try not to take anything they say too seriously.

Women are very indecisive. They might say I'll only date a guy with 'big muscles' & next thing you know she's dating a skinny computer programmer. She might say 'hair loss' is a deal breaker & her next boyfriend is bald.

Women are socially programmed to go with the pack. If you care about something they care about something, if you don't neither will they.

Obviously looks matter BUT... More or less men will date within a point of where they fall on the scale of attractiveness - The thing is: Hairloss alone won't change this. You'll drop maybe 1 point max but the quality of women you will date will be virtually the same.

In any case: The too long didn't read:

When you lose your hair [In 99% of cases] you can still look as attractive, if not more so than you were pre-hairloss. Why? Most people are complacent.