+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Okay, so I've been dating this really pretty blonde haired, blue eyed girl for a few months and we had been friends before for about a year. I hate smug assholes so I'm not trying to brag, but I'd like to say that I'm a fairly interesting guy. Also not unattractive other than my hair really. I'm working toward a pilots license and an EMT certification, I've got a scuba certification, and I'm a pretty decent guitar player. I go and see a lot of small time concerts and bands on the weekend in the city I live close to, and I do a lot of camping and kayaking trips in the summer. Yet, the bitch ditches me for a dude who is kind of fat, doesn't have a job or direction in life, and only cares about his car and his XBox. Yet, he has hair, and she told me she wished I could do something about my hair but I told her there was only so much I could do. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor but damn guys I treated her like an angel. Way better than I should have I guess. Whatever, I think she'll regret it. Sorry for the rant guys but why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?
    It'll take her 15 years to realize how much of a f.vck up she is. Don't chase her... obviously not worth it.

Thanks guys, you are spot on most of the things about her lol. She's a natural blond and she doesn't have contacts, she doesn't really have nice tits or that much of an ass, she used to be really self conscious about it, still is to some degree. I told her that it doesn't really matter to me and that she was still really attractive, I'm looking for more than just a piece of ass, I have a good physique and confident around people so getting laid really isn't a problem right now. I'm looking for someone who will go and have a good time with me and not be obsessed with her damn phone all the time. I'm bummed out about it, and the hair comment kinda hurt, but I'm going to try and focus on work and school now and try and forget about women for a while. It's incredibly hard to find a mature girl in high school. The thing is, my hair hasn't really gotten any worse than when we started dating I've been a NW 3 for two years now, if I can maintain that I'll be fine.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    This you OP ? http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/c...y_how_much_my/
    Sorry about your loss OP, if you haven't figured it out yet, balding is a big no no in today's society.
    Loss? I don't view losing something/someone shallow and superficial as a loss. I had to wait a long time for my wife (married for 25 years). A great woman is well worth the wait. Look it up... Many women find bald men attractive. Success is the sweetest for of revenge. Pilot's license?... I know someone whose life is a little work and mostly play. He flies a private jet all over the world. Lots of time on his hands in exotic places. Don't settle for a woman damaged on the inside.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Loss? I don't view losing something/someone shallow and superficial as a loss. I had to wait a long time for my wife (married for 25 years). A great woman is well worth the wait. Look it up... Many women find bald men attractive. Success is the sweetest for of revenge. Pilot's license?... I know someone whose life is a little work and mostly play. He flies a private jet all over the world. Lots of time on his hands in exotic places. Don't settle for a woman damaged on the inside.
    10,000 women is many.

10,000 out of 10,000,000 is NOT many. Let's not kid ourselves, the vast majority of women find baldness extremely repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Many women find bald men attractive.
    There's nothing attractive about a bald man, sorry. If you were a good looking girl, would you go out of your way to date a bald man when there's plenty of guys around with full heads of hair ? Probably not. Let's not kid ourselves here. The woman would be making a serious exception for that one bald man, whether she admits it or not. It's like going to the dealership to buy a car, you find two of the same ones but one is full of dents and the other is in mint condition, which one would you choose ?

There's nothing attractive about a bald man, sorry. If you were a good looking girl, would you go out of your way to date a bald man when there's plenty of guys around with full heads of hair ? Probably not. Let's not kid ourselves here. The woman would be making a serious exception for that one bald man, whether she admits it or not. It's like going to the dealership to buy a car, you find two of the same ones but one is full of dents and the other is in mint condition, which one would you choose ?
    Hair is about 10% of the looks, the rest is face. I see many guys with hair who are ugly, and I see many bald guys who look good. For example, do you think Zidane or Fredrik Ljungbreg are bad looking. On the other hand, look at Maradona. He has a full head of dark thick hair, but was still once voted the ugliest footballer. Zidane, on the other hand was once rated the sexiest footballer. Although, he still has some hair in front, but I think he would look as good with no hair at all.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    10,000 women is many.

10,000 out of 10,000,000 is NOT many. Let's not kid ourselves, the vast majority of women find baldness extremely repulsive.
    I'm not a woman, but I think Zidane, Fredrik Ljungberg, Dwayne Jonson etc. all look fantastic bald. Face is more important than hair. If you have a good looking face, you win, bald or not.

We both are in the same grade (seniors) in high school so we both have the same government teacher. The guy is 26, NW 7 with a shaved head, has a short beard, and about 6 2'. Ironically, this girl finds him extremely attractive almost to the point of hitting on him at one point (before we dated). He's a really cool guy with a witty personality and we get along well, so I can understand how a chick would find him attractive. I don't think it was all about hair, but it's definitely related. I feel that I'm pretty mature for my age, between my hobbies, education, and job. I act a little more professional than your typical 17 year old jock or hipster loser. Most of my friends are early 20s, I don't know why, it's just the people I get along with. To most people, I look about 20-22 years old. I don't know if it's the fact that I look older so I act older or the fact that hair loss has humbled me and helped me grow up. Either way, if she wants a boy instead of a man that's fine by me, but you gotta grow up some time.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I'm not a woman, but I think Zidane, Fredrik Ljungberg, Dwayne Jonson etc. all look fantastic bald. Face is more important than hair. If you have a good looking face, you win, bald or not.
    True, your face needs to ooze masculinity though. I have strong cheekbones and a good jaw (I've posted my pictures on *** before) but I'm only 5'8. My height is embarrassing therefore I NEED to compensate with hair.

Being bald and short is a death sentence.

True, your face needs to ooze masculinity though. I have strong cheekbones and a good jaw (I've posted my pictures on *** before) but I'm only 5'8. My height is embarrassing therefore I NEED to compensate with hair.

Being bald and short is a death sentence.
    A true death sentence is being bald, short, fat (George Costanza) and having a micropenis. Also, this sounds terrible, but people who are mentally handicapped whether girl or guy will find it tremendously difficult to get the 8, 9, and 10s.