+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 123
  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default

    I'm not saying that hair loss is not a problem, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here. It sucks, but I refuse to let one thing ruin my life. Is it more challenging to find a girl? Most certainly, and you lose some opportunities because they won't give you a chance. Being bitter and depressed only makes you that much more unattractive though, and the fact is some girls still don't care about hair that much. So for me personally I'm going to try to enjoy my time instead of acting like a victim of society.

    Honestly I would love to keep my hair the way it is through my twenties, Illusion. Ive managed to make a really thick NW3 look good and add to my character, however, I plan to pick back up on treatments after I recover from a surgery (which is tomorrow) so we'll see what happens.

  2. #72
    Senior Member Alex88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    sorry to hear about this dude

    i dont know if this is gonna help you but here's my recent social experiment i did quite a few days ago - to put it shortly : i put up a wig,a suit and a tie,took a train, and a ticket for another city where nobody knew me.

    Guess what? i had pretty girls coming asking for my telephone number, ****ed three or four in a couple of weeks and had two successful job interviews. Most of the guys will tell you that is about confidence and whatever,but actually is not. I tried to do the same thing again in another place and i didn't had the same results.

    High confidence + hair = you're a young looking successful person.

    High confidence - hair = you're a nice guy,but not sexy enough,not young enough and not reliable enough. You look old. And if you're too confident you look like a pretentious creep.Unless you have a bead and big muscles.

    The world is all about your appearance.
    That's it.

    the only margin of doubt is that i ****ed still a girl that was so-so instead than really pretty : she find me sexy aside of the ugly looking bald head.
    and i can conclude - girls that **** bald guys have most of times but not always have lower standards or a realistic approach to life,and those not even looking you because of baldness are just sluts. You,my friend,****ed the wrong type of girl not vice versa.

    Try a wig,shave your head and stay strong. Once you realize that most of people is ****ed in the head about the way you look,you just have to fight fire with fire.

    Hope it helps

  3. #73
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    sorry to hear about this dude

    i dont know if this is gonna help you but here's my recent social experiment i did quite a few days ago - to put it shortly : i put up a wig,a suit and a tie,took a train, and a ticket for another city where nobody knew me.

    Guess what? i had pretty girls coming asking for my telephone number, ****ed three or four in a couple of weeks and had two successful job interviews. Most of the guys will tell you that is about confidence and whatever,but actually is not. I tried to do the same thing again in another place and i didn't had the same results.

    High confidence + hair = you're a young looking successful person.

    High confidence - hair = you're a nice guy,but not sexy enough,not young enough and not reliable enough. You look old. And if you're too confident you look like a pretentious creep.Unless you have a bead and big muscles.

    The world is all about your appearance.
    That's it.

    the only margin of doubt is that i ****ed still a girl that was so-so instead than really pretty : she find me sexy aside of the ugly looking bald head.
    and i can conclude - girls that **** bald guys have most of times but not always have lower standards or a realistic approach to life,and those not even looking you because of baldness are just sluts. You,my friend,****ed the wrong type of girl not vice versa.

    Try a wig,shave your head and stay strong. Once you realize that most of people is ****ed in the head about the way you look,you just have to fight fire with fire.

    Hope it helps
    Very interesting experiment! And I agree with you about fighting fire with fire.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Okay, so I've been dating this really pretty blonde haired, blue eyed girl for a few months and we had been friends before for about a year. I hate smug assholes so I'm not trying to brag, but I'd like to say that I'm a fairly interesting guy. Also not unattractive other than my hair really. I'm working toward a pilots license and an EMT certification, I've got a scuba certification, and I'm a pretty decent guitar player. I go and see a lot of small time concerts and bands on the weekend in the city I live close to, and I do a lot of camping and kayaking trips in the summer. Yet, the bitch ditches me for a dude who is kind of fat, doesn't have a job or direction in life, and only cares about his car and his XBox. Yet, he has hair, and she told me she wished I could do something about my hair but I told her there was only so much I could do. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor but damn guys I treated her like an angel. Way better than I should have I guess. Whatever, I think she'll regret it. Sorry for the rant guys but why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?
    I'm going to disregard the majority of what you have said & zone in on one comment. "I treated her like an angel". This isn't the forum to go in depth on this, but suffice to say I doubt hair was even slightly the problem.

    There are a few better sites to post your story to online. Just search 'red pill' on google & I'm sure you'll stumble across something that appeals to you.

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    I'm not saying that hair loss is not a problem, if it wasn't I wouldn't be here. It sucks, but I refuse to let one thing ruin my life. Is it more challenging to find a girl? Most certainly, and you lose some opportunities because they won't give you a chance. Being bitter and depressed only makes you that much more unattractive though, and the fact is some girls still don't care about hair that much. So for me personally I'm going to try to enjoy my time instead of acting like a victim of society.

    Honestly I would love to keep my hair the way it is through my twenties, Illusion. Ive managed to make a really thick NW3 look good and add to my character, however, I plan to pick back up on treatments after I recover from a surgery (which is tomorrow) so we'll see what happens.
    At the end of the day hair is but 1 attribute that makes up how attractive a face looks. If looks are rated on a scale of 1-10; Hair loss [Depending on how far it's progressed can probably take up to a point away from your looks.

    In that regard it sucks but it isn't the end of the world. You can gain 'points' elsewhere. Build muscle, lose body fat, whiten your teeth, improve your charm etc etc.

    Most people are nowhere near their potential as a person [Both physically & intellectually]. Perhaps the best way to view hair loss is as a wake-up call. Use it to force yourself into action & you maybe be able to become more attractive than you may have ever been with hair [Without hair-loss would there be the same motivation for self improvement?].

  6. #76
    Senior Member Alex88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Very interesting experiment! And I agree with you about fighting fire with fire.
    well i decided to do it for a simple reason - man itself is an animal,why,if lionesses decide to mate with a certain kind of male lion with certain traits (among other things,mane color and how deep is their roar) women shouldn't do the same?

    Fact - if you resemble a certain kind of beauty,you can be the biggest asshole in the whole universe and **** plenty of women
    if you're an ugly ****,you can be kind,but you won't find any women willing to **** you for pity
    So again - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.

    however the self image-thing is another whole issue,and if you simply can't live without your hair,well.....as far as i know miracles are non-existent.

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I'm going to disregard the majority of what you have said & zone in on one comment. "I treated her like an angel". This isn't the forum to go in depth on this, but suffice to say I doubt hair was even slightly the problem.

    There are a few better sites to post your story to online. Just search 'red pill' on google & I'm sure you'll stumble across something that appeals to you.
    Not sure if I'm following you... And I'm going to assume this isn't deragatory. Anyway, I'm not saying that hair loss alone caused the break up, our maturity levels didn't really line up either. It definitely was a factor though, shes vain and dumb like many teenage chicks. We still stay in touch actually, and she tried to get back with me a few weeks ago saying she just needed "some time to herself", but screw her.

    I posted here to see what yall would think because having detached opinions can be beneficial, but if you don't like it, don't read it pal.

  8. #78
    Senior Member Alex88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    At the end of the day hair is but 1 attribute that makes up how attractive a face looks. If looks are rated on a scale of 1-10; Hair loss [Depending on how far it's progressed can probably take up to a point away from your looks.

    In that regard it sucks but it isn't the end of the world. You can gain 'points' elsewhere. Build muscle, lose body fat, whiten your teeth, improve your charm etc etc.

    Most people are nowhere near their potential as a person [Both physically & intellectually]. Perhaps the best way to view hair loss is as a wake-up call. Use it to force yourself into action & you maybe be able to become more attractive than you may have ever been with hair [Without hair-loss would there be the same motivation for self improvement?].
    strong point here,backed 100%

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    At the end of the day hair is but 1 attribute that makes up how attractive a face looks. If looks are rated on a scale of 1-10; Hair loss [Depending on how far it's progressed can probably take up to a point away from your looks.

    In that regard it sucks but it isn't the end of the world. You can gain 'points' elsewhere. Build muscle, lose body fat, whiten your teeth, improve your charm etc etc.

    Most people are nowhere near their potential as a person [Both physically & intellectually]. Perhaps the best way to view hair loss is as a wake-up call. Use it to force yourself into action & you maybe be able to become more attractive than you may have ever been with hair [Without hair-loss would there be the same motivation for self improvement?].

    You're on point with that last paragraph though, hair loss did give me a wake up call, I'm in great physical shape, eat a great diet and work out. I dress well and try to have a confident intelligent personality. I'm not even out of high school and already can do more than many people my age. Definitely uped my game due to hair loss, and that's probably the only good thing it's done for me. And fortunately I am still attractive, I just didnt have the pretty boy looks that she wanted her boyfriend to have

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    You're on point with that last paragraph though, hair loss did give me a wake up call, I'm in great physical shape, eat a great diet and work out. I dress well and try to have a confident intelligent personality. I'm not even out of high school and already can do more than many people my age. Definitely uped my game due to hair loss, and that's probably the only good thing it's done for me. And fortunately I am still attractive, I just didnt have the pretty boy looks that she wanted her boyfriend to have
    I think you missed the point with my initial post but never mind. One thing I learnt about women a while back [And I'm still in my 20's mind you] is to try not to take anything they say too seriously.

    Women are very indecisive. They might say I'll only date a guy with 'big muscles' & next thing you know she's dating a skinny computer programmer. She might say 'hair loss' is a deal breaker & her next boyfriend is bald.

    Women are socially programmed to go with the pack. If you care about something they care about something, if you don't neither will they.

    Obviously looks matter BUT... More or less men will date within a point of where they fall on the scale of attractiveness - The thing is: Hairloss alone won't change this. You'll drop maybe 1 point max but the quality of women you will date will be virtually the same.

    In any case: The too long didn't read:

    When you lose your hair [In 99% of cases] you can still look as attractive, if not more so than you were pre-hairloss. Why? Most people are complacent.

Similar Threads

  1. Full head of hair vs. Big Breasts
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Isn't a full head of hair overrated?
    By baldozer in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
  3. How this man got full head of hair back
    By baldozer in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
  4. How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!
    By hairysituation in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
  5. Full head of hair to balding
    By gerazzi in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

RU- would anyone recommend
09-17-2016 05:03 PM
Last Post By doke
Today 09:36 AM
Have you heard about the new "Spiro alternative"?
07-07-2016 07:19 PM
Last Post By doke
Today 09:33 AM
Electrolysis Hair Transplant Repair? Dr. Cooley Documentary Part 4
08-29-2016 04:01 PM
Last Post By GNX
Today 09:11 AM
Depression after 13 months
08-27-2016 04:18 AM
by Sam23
Last Post By GNX
Today 09:06 AM
21 Years old thinking about FUE with Bosley
07-08-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post By GNX
Today 09:04 AM
How long did it take you to see results w/ fin?
09-21-2016 09:32 AM
Last Post By cardib
Today 09:00 AM