+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    I cant speak for every girl. But the younger women i know are very vocal about there attraction to a nice head of hair.
    I have been rejected all my life by women. So, yes, they hated my hair loss with a passion. I can't pull off the Kelly Slater or Vin Diesel look....

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I have been rejected all my life by women. So, yes, they hated my hair loss with a passion. I can't pull off the Kelly Slater or Vin Diesel look....
    That's cause you're a fat weak bastard.

You need to lose a lot of weight and lose the weak attitude. If you let people walk on you, they will.

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post

You need to lose a lot of weight and lose the weak attitude. If you let people walk on you, they will.
    Harsh, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post

You make me sad.

You make me sad.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    I cant speak for every girl. But the younger women i know are very vocal about there attraction to a nice head of hair.
    Well to bad for them then, how many women you need anyways ? Of course most times the young girls would rather a nice head of hair, until they fall in love with a bald guy ...

You guys are giving women to much power over you and your insecurities, gees.. smarten up and go develop the other parts of your body, mind and interesting factor, those things are what you can change about yourself..

Most women just want a big list of things.

Dealing with a pretty strong feminist culture around them, every guy gets screwed around by, on and over by some delusional shallow women at one point, one day you will meet some women that are attracted to you, and probably have enough self esteem to not care that others thing she is dating a bald guy.

If bald guys mattered so much , they wouldn't be so popular in the human evolution to be so numerous. You just gotta get over being bald or cause if you just sit around feeling insecure you will find out what no women wants is some cry baby ! You got have some confidence to mate !

I think your the perfect candidate for a hairpiece.. **** it, if you look so bad bald, then just get a glue on hair piece, and who cares what anyone thinks that you have one, they will give the illusion you have hair and make you feel so good it will be worth the regular idiots that will want to bug you about it..

Quote Originally Posted by baldduders View Post
    I think your the perfect candidate for a hairpiece.. **** it, if you look so bad bald, then just get a glue on hair piece, and who cares what anyone thinks that you have one, they will give the illusion you have hair and make you feel so good it will be worth the regular idiots that will want to bug you about it..
    THanks cat man!... I've been wanting a hair system for a long time now. It's just that if I run into someone I know, its gona feel real uncomfortable when they ask about it, or stare at it. Also, I can't just show up one day bald and the other day with hair. I gotta stick to it for a while...

Don't worry about this girl. I think that you are a good guy and you will meet the girl who will value you, and not your hair or its absence. And I think that this blonde will regret very soon, as this workless fat boy on a car will not make her happy.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello Kudu, Something you said at the end....
    "why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?"

Kudu, if some people would judge or reject you primarily due to your looks, then would they REALLY have been WORTH being involved with or connected to anyways?

The objective answer is --NO.
    Those people have internal PROBLEMS to begin with anyways.

Do NOT allow the actions of those 'type' of people ruin your day or hurt you.
    It is NOT WORTH IT my friend.
    STAY CONFIDENT.

That goes for all of us,,stay strong-be confident.