+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 123
  1. #111
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msnyc15 View Post
    After 25/30 women care less about what you bring to the table with your looks (hair, height to a degree, bod, ****) and more about what table you bring. Once they get the whole hot/bad boy out of the way in their 20s when they have access to men galore (even the average ones and forget the hot ones) then they start to try to get the best they can for their future. Often this means ditching the guy with the adonis locks, or the jock, or the hung like horse for the possibly shorter, not a hottie bubble but who can provide the kind of life they want. So don't let anyone tell you women care less about looks or are less superficial. When women tell you they are more 'practical' it means they will end a relationship that has great physical/emotional connection in favor of one that will give them more...stuff/security. I've been to at least one wedding where the bride is marrying the newly minted partner at the firm while the hottie photographer is in fact some guy she was banging for years and the husband doesn't know about. Not ranting here just letting you know the score. Men's evolution is drastically different, after going for the hottest girls they can in their 20s they go for the women that make them happiest in their 30s. Why? Because women aren't 'bringing anything to the table' that men can't or aren't expected to bring for themselves; a good home, salary, lifestyle, security. What this really has to do with a HT in fact is that if you are getting it in your 30s or 40s, you aren't and don't need it to get 35-55 year old women because they are either a) husband shopping and your hair won't really matter if you have your shit together or b) divorced and husband shopping and your hair won't matter. So who do you get a HT for besides your own self-esteem, to improve your looks for business meetings which in many industry is key (er Don Draper wouldn't be so admired by men and wanted by women if he looked like Peter Campbell he'd just be a jerk)? You do it to be attractive to 25-35 year old women who are still looking for hot bod/hair/looks so you can have sex with them AND possibly, if one is worth your time and future,marry. But bitching about women who either go for looks, height, hair or money is just a waste of time. Just NEVER get guilted by women in turn to not appreciate the 'superficial' things that you do value, and when you hit 45 and have great hair or a HT, don't let the 45 year old women guilt you into spending your new looks and your hard earned money on them because now they are willing to date you. Accept we are all 'superficial' in our own ways, make your self as good as you can in the ways you can change (body, hair, success, dress, personality) and pursue the best you can without guilt. If you are getting a HT at 25 (!) then realize that even if you are getting hot(ter0 girls with your new locks, you better also get your shit together in the next ten years and hold on to your hair because the girls your age are going to care way less about your hair full or not then AND the younger girls still will. If you hit your 30s with decent success and looks however, you will basically have transported yourself to the life that 18-29 year old girls enjoyed for so long; the pick of the litter.
    But why would someone want to marry a woman who have slept with many men before. Fortunately, my wife was a virgin when I married her.

  2. #112
    Senior Member fred970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    But why would someone want to marry a woman who have slept with many men before. Fortunately, my wife was a virgin when I married her.
    You should never marry a woman who's not a virgin, so you did it right. No hymen, no diamond.

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You should never marry a woman who's not a virgin, so you did it right. No hymen, no diamond.
    Problem is they're getting harder to find.

  4. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    F*ck Balding
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You should never marry a woman who's not a virgin, so you did it right. No hymen, no diamond.
    Is this real life? Sorry I sometimes can't really tell whether people are trolling/being sarcastic or just being serious on the internet

  5. #115
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Is this real life? Sorry I sometimes can't really tell whether people are trolling/being sarcastic or just being serious on the internet
    Yes its real life. Many religious girls stay virgin till marriage. Not every girl is a slut.

  6. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Yes its real life. Many religious girls stay virgin till marriage. Not every girl is a slut.
    It wasn't about girls not having sex untill marriege, but about demanding a girl to be a virgin in order to marry (eventhough you've slept with multiple girls), which a is ****ing pathetic sexist idea.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    F*ck Balding
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    It wasn't about girls not having sex untill marriege, but about demanding a girl to be a virgin in order to marry (eventhough you've slept with multiple girls), which a is ****ing pathetic sexist idea.
    Yeah exactly this. Talking about double standards (unless you saved sex for after marriage yourself that is)

  8. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    (eventhough you've slept with multiple girls), which a is ****ing pathetic sexist idea.
    I'm not touching on the virgin part of the post BUT… This is nonsense.

    Women are key holders to sex. Biologically women hold more importance than men. We are disposable. That importance however comes with inherent responsibilities. The implications of sex are much greater for a female.

    While it's a different time the same principles apply. A women who doesn't sleep around highlights strong values for her gender: Self control and virtuousness. These qualities are attractive to men.

    A male who attains numerous sexual partners presents similar qualities which are attractive to females. Like I said: Females are the key holders to sex. They could have it as much as they want, whenever they want with so much as a look and a smile.

    It's easy to be a slut. It's hard to be a stud. If a male is attaining numerous sexual partners he is doing so through desirable qualities such as: Physical fitness, confidence, self control and hard work. These qualities are attractive to females.

    This isn't sexist. It's nature.

    [Strange conversation for a hair loss forum lol].

  9. #119
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I'm not touching on the virgin part of the post BUT… This is nonsense.

    Women are key holders to sex. Biologically women hold more importance than men. We are disposable. That importance however comes with inherent responsibilities. The implications of sex are much greater for a female.

    While it's a different time the same principles apply. A women who doesn't sleep around highlights strong values for her gender: Self control and virtuousness. These qualities are attractive to men.

    A male who attains numerous sexual partners presents similar qualities which are attractive to females. Like I said: Females are the key holders to sex. They could have it as much as they want, whenever they want with so much as a look and a smile.

    It's easy to be a slut. It's hard to be a stud. If a male is attaining numerous sexual partners he is doing so through desirable qualities such as: Physical fitness, confidence, self control and hard work. These qualities are attractive to females.

    This isn't sexist. It's nature.

    [Strange conversation for a hair loss forum lol].
    We aren't disposable. It just requires less of us in any given society to make it work. When you examine the reasons for instance men should 'give their lives' for women e.g. the justification given for Titanic, at the end of the day that is the reasoning. If we had to send a colony to Mars to perpetuate mankind and could only send 100 people, we could send 20 men and 80 women. Why? Because men are 'disposable'? Hardly. Because we can impregnate several women each (as we are supposed to do) from the time they are 13 until they are 30. They can spend 20 years popping babies out and caring for them and us. While we build and hunt and protect. That hardly makes women MORE important than men. It illustrates the natural state of affairs. By natural I mean in nature. In an advanced, civilized society this is hardly the case anymore. Men have been 'shamed' into only having sex with one woman and more to the point in not pursuing the women he is biologically attracted to; young pretty (indicating healthy) ones. Yet women have not changed their inherent and corollary biological pursuit; the single best male (strongest, fittest, best provider, best protector) for her and her child. So you are dead on in that a man is a stud if he beds many women since that indicates that he has the qualities desired by women and by extension nature. And a woman who eschews that and sleeps with multiple partners without being impregnated and having children (many) is (according to this same nature) not doing her part in the natural order of things. Again, civilization has made this a moot point for women. And my point is that MEN need to stop whining about being dumped for not having whatever alpha qualities women want (hair, height, money) and do what they can to be the best they can AND not be shamed into now wanting the most young pretty women they can have. AND not buy into being 'disposable'. Look around you my friend, that computer, the electricity, the building, the land, the cars, the planes and everything else makes it clear you are not. Take what is yours as a man and provide what you are supposed to. But do not buy into providing what you are supposed to and not demanding what is your birthright in return. THT is not sexist, it is nature.

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msnyc15 View Post
    We aren't disposable. It just requires less of us in any given society to make it work. When you examine the reasons for instance men should 'give their lives' for women e.g. the justification given for Titanic, at the end of the day that is the reasoning. If we had to send a colony to Mars to perpetuate mankind and could only send 100 people, we could send 20 men and 80 women. Why? Because men are 'disposable'? Hardly. Because we can impregnate several women each (as we are supposed to do) from the time they are 13 until they are 30. They can spend 20 years popping babies out and caring for them and us. While we build and hunt and protect. That hardly makes women MORE important than men. It illustrates the natural state of affairs. By natural I mean in nature. In an advanced, civilized society this is hardly the case anymore. Men have been 'shamed' into only having sex with one woman and more to the point in not pursuing the women he is biologically attracted to; young pretty (indicating healthy) ones. Yet women have not changed their inherent and corollary biological pursuit; the single best male (strongest, fittest, best provider, best protector) for her and her child. So you are dead on in that a man is a stud if he beds many women since that indicates that he has the qualities desired by women and by extension nature. And a woman who eschews that and sleeps with multiple partners without being impregnated and having children (many) is (according to this same nature) not doing her part in the natural order of things. Again, civilization has made this a moot point for women. And my point is that MEN need to stop whining about being dumped for not having whatever alpha qualities women want (hair, height, money) and do what they can to be the best they can AND not be shamed into now wanting the most young pretty women they can have. AND not buy into being 'disposable'. Look around you my friend, that computer, the electricity, the building, the land, the cars, the planes and everything else makes it clear you are not. Take what is yours as a man and provide what you are supposed to. But do not buy into providing what you are supposed to and not demanding what is your birthright in return. THT is not sexist, it is nature.
    * Biologically with regards to sex [I thought it was implied]. Men are without a doubt the most important sex biologically [With regards to progression and protection].

    The world is built and maintained by men. As long as they strive towards the best possible outcome for their genetics every man has the potential to be a 'stud' both sexually and in life.

Similar Threads

  1. Full head of hair vs. Big Breasts
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Isn't a full head of hair overrated?
    By baldozer in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
  3. How this man got full head of hair back
    By baldozer in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
  4. How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!
    By hairysituation in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
  5. Full head of hair to balding
    By gerazzi in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

ruxolitinib
09-22-2016 11:37 AM
by ducu72
Last Post By Ruby
Today 02:10 PM
Dermarolling Community Trial
07-23-2013 11:08 PM
Last Post By Miiw
Today 02:01 PM
Do NOT Have a Hair Transplant!!!
Yesterday 04:30 PM
Last Post By Cheke1979
Today 12:21 PM
Have you heard about the new "Spiro alternative"?
07-07-2016 07:19 PM
Last Post By Patrickfegan
Today 11:34 AM
Should I be taking Biotin? At what dosage?
Today 10:40 AM
Last Post By throwaway1234
Today 10:40 AM