+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 123
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default Girlfriend dumped me this Thursday... For a guy with a full head of hair

    Okay, so I've been dating this really pretty blonde haired, blue eyed girl for a few months and we had been friends before for about a year. I hate smug assholes so I'm not trying to brag, but I'd like to say that I'm a fairly interesting guy. Also not unattractive other than my hair really. I'm working toward a pilots license and an EMT certification, I've got a scuba certification, and I'm a pretty decent guitar player. I go and see a lot of small time concerts and bands on the weekend in the city I live close to, and I do a lot of camping and kayaking trips in the summer. Yet, the bitch ditches me for a dude who is kind of fat, doesn't have a job or direction in life, and only cares about his car and his XBox. Yet, he has hair, and she told me she wished I could do something about my hair but I told her there was only so much I could do. I'm sure that wasn't the only factor but damn guys I treated her like an angel. Way better than I should have I guess. Whatever, I think she'll regret it. Sorry for the rant guys but why do so many people judge on looks alone? Even if it's just a couple of flaws?

  2. #2
    Senior Member fred970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Look for hypergamy and women on Google. You'll understand.

    Women have no self-awareness and will worship dudes who are utter losers, to us only, for them, they're perfect.

    "He plays the Xbox and tunes his can for now, but he'll get something going for him, you'll see!"

    I've seen it so many times man. Not to brag either, but I consider myself a really great guy, I've been with more or less 30 girls in my life.

    And they're all, I repeat all the same. They only like you for what you'll bring to the table, for the benefits they can get from you. Never for who you are.

    Every guy who truly knows (Western) women will hate them to some degree, there is no way around that.

    I've been ditched for a tall dark stranger with a full head of hair too. I've seen it with my own eyes.

    My only problem is (was? My hair transplant is coming in nicely) my hair. And unfortunately, I see women won't forget this particular flaw.

    Apparently, you can be fat, short, have no hygiene, no direction in life, play video games all the time, and women will still want to be with you.

    But don't you dare being bald!

  3. #3
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Look for hypergamy and women on Google. You'll understand.

    Women have no self-awareness and will worship dudes who are utter losers, to us only, for them, they're perfect.

    "He plays the Xbox and tunes his can for now, but he'll get something going for him, you'll see!"

    I've seen it so many times man. Not to brag either, but I consider myself a really great guy, I've been with more or less 30 girls in my life.

    And they're all, I repeat all the same. They only like you for what you'll bring to the table, for the benefits they can get from you. Never for who you are.

    Every guy who truly knows (Western) women will hate them to some degree, there is no way around that.

    I've been ditched for a tall dark stranger with a full head of hair too. I've seen it with my own eyes.

    My only problem is (was? My hair transplant is coming in nicely) my hair. And unfortunately, I see women won't forget this particular flaw.

    Apparently, you can be fat, short, have no hygiene, no direction in life, play video games all the time, and women will still want to be with you.

    But don't you dare being bald!
    No, short is way worse than being bald. Bald at least appears masculine and powerful, but a short guy looks too weak. Not sure about being fat, but that doesn't seem to be that much of a dealbreaker, because one could always lose weight anyhow.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Thanks guys for replying. I'm not tall by any means, I'm about average, 5 11' but that guy is about the same height as me anyway. He's also got long douche bag hair that makes this guy look like a kid. I have a tapered, blond, jude law-like hair style and a beard. You're dead on about women Fred, and the reason this one really got to me is that I thought she was different. She thought I was a badass and wanted to do what I did and have fun. Toward the end of our 6 month relationship and you could hardly get her out of her house or get her to look up from her phone. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll probably find someone else. Just the fact that hair was an issue really messes with me. I have pretty high standards personality wise and looks wise, which sounds hypocritical but if an average looking chick really impresses me somehow, I'll go for her. I have standards but I'm not shallow.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    I hate girls liked that, I bet she wore make up? Should have wiped her face clean with Kleenex just to remind her she ain't nothing special.

  6. #6
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I hate girls liked that, I bet she wore make up? Should have wiped her face clean with Kleenex just to remind her she ain't nothing special.
    Ya, and probably she bleached her hair blonde and wore blue contact lenses too.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Follicle Island
    Posts
    96

    Default

    This you OP ? http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/c...y_how_much_my/

    There you have it folks, this is what I've been saying the WHOLE TIME. Looks will ALWAYS triumph over education and/or personality. Sorry about your loss OP, if you haven't figured it out yet, balding is a big no no in today's society.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Srry man. Don't have anything else to say. The worst thing once a man starts balding the only women that are interested to him are not those he finds interesting when attractiveness comes to mind.

  9. #9
    Senior Member baldozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bald Head Island
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    This you OP ? http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/c...y_how_much_my/

    There you have it folks, this is what I've been saying the WHOLE TIME. Looks will ALWAYS triumph over education and/or personality. Sorry about your loss OP, if you haven't figured it out yet, balding is a big no no in today's society.
    That is right, baldness is a death sentence. Now go and kill yourself! Your whining is so annoying.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Follicle Island
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That is right, baldness is a death sentence. Now go and kill yourself! Your whining is so annoying.
    Oh man, I really wish you were nearby so I could knock some sense into you.

Similar Threads

  1. Full head of hair vs. Big Breasts
    By FlightTL in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Isn't a full head of hair overrated?
    By baldozer in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
  3. How this man got full head of hair back
    By baldozer in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
  4. How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!
    By hairysituation in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
  5. Full head of hair to balding
    By gerazzi in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

balding on crown?
Today 01:14 PM
Last Post By Artista
Today 09:25 PM
Hair Loss App: Super Quick Survey
Today 08:55 PM
by eclaur
Last Post By eclaur
Today 08:55 PM
Do NOT Have a Hair Transplant!!!
09-26-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post By Driver
Today 07:17 PM
Post Finasteride Syndrome (Theory)
09-24-2016 10:02 PM
Last Post By burtandernie
Today 06:48 PM
My Dermatologist told me I was thinning at my Temples.
09-26-2016 03:24 PM
Last Post By burtandernie
Today 06:43 PM