+ Reply to Thread

film High School Hairline vs. Today 6 years later (PICS)

Has my hairline gotten worse in your opinion? The first picture was my hairline in High school. It was never really perfect. They final picture is my hair style today. As you can see I hide my hairline well. Is this a mature hairline? Is this MPB? Where do I fall on the norwood scale and Where do I go from here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg

Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	35060   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg

Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	35061   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.jpg

Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	35062   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic4.jpg

Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	35063   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5230.jpg

Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	35064   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5232.jpg

Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	35065   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5267.jpg

Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	35066   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5181.jpg

Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	35067  

looks like recession more than a mature hairline. your hair still looks good. propecia would probably be your best bet.

Yea I would Like to start propecia very soon! Thanks for your response!

You can't compare this hairline to your high school photo because you did not expose the hairline. I think it is hard to say in this instance. I'd watch it closely. It seems like many are asking for a diagnosis with minimal loss. I don't think we can make a recommendation based on photos like this. Watch it closely over time. That would be my recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Cole, MD View Post
    You can't compare this hairline to your high school photo because you did not expose the hairline. I think it is hard to say in this instance. I'd watch it closely. It seems like many are asking for a diagnosis with minimal loss. I don't think we can make a recommendation based on photos like this. Watch it closely over time. That would be my recommendation.
    Listen to Dr. Cole, young child. His advice is legandary!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesparker View Post
    Has my hairline gotten worse in your opinion? The first picture was my hairline in High school. It was never really perfect. They final picture is my hair style today. As you can see I hide my hairline well. Is this a mature hairline? Is this MPB? Where do I fall on the norwood scale and Where do I go from here.
    Your problems may be caused by the stresses that college students may have. All students have college stresses. Stresses cause a lot of health problems. My friends have different problems that are caused by stresses. For example, hair losses that girls have - can be caused by stresses. Skin problems can be caused by stresses. Depressions and panic attacks can be caused by stresses. I can recommend you help from the site https://samples.edusson.com/ that presents examples of essays with which you can write your essays easily. The student becomes less nervously when he or she has an assistant. You will be less nervous, and then you will be healthier. I wish you become healthier dear.

Inactive

Definitely listen to Dr. Cole and don't jump to conclusions. I don't think it looks that alarming. Keep an eye on it, but don't I really wouldn't stress out over this at the moment. Also, keep in mind that should the time ever come where you realize you are progressively losing your hair, solutions these days are accessible, and often, quite affordable... So trust that you'll be able to handle it should it ever be something for you to address.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    Definitely listen to Dr. Cole and don't jump to conclusions. I don't think it looks that alarming. Keep an eye on it, but don't I really wouldn't stress out over this at the moment. Also, keep in mind that should the time ever come where you realize you are progressively losing your hair, solutions these days are accessible, and often, quite affordable... So trust that you'll be able to handle it should it ever be something for you to address.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
    I agree with you that it is a good idea to listen to this doctor, who has many achievements that he has achieved on his own.
    But, at the same time, I insist on the fact that he should be less nervous, because nerves are what lead to the existence of many diseases
    So no matter how it was there, but he should be less nervous!

I think that you have these problems due to the excessive stress that students experience in different situations. Perhaps you are worried about grades, exams, or a large number of homework assignments that you do not have time to complete on time. To get rid of this kind of problems, I advise you to use https://www.customessaymeister.com/ I'm sure they will help you with this