Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitchsmith
    • Sep 2014

Overcoming The Stress OF Hairloss in Men

These days most of the men are suffering from decreasing hairline and total baldness. It becomes a matter of embarrassment when you are among your friends and relatives. Male pattern baldness and is the most common cause of male hair loss affecting over 70% of males globally. Does anyone has any suggestions or tips to stop baldness in men?
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

This along with the ME thread are very similar and weird for some reason. If you are not a shill just trying to up your post count before lowering the boom then I will answer your question.

I do have a suggestion. You probably never heard of these treatments as they are revolutionary, exciting, and very new: Finasteride and minoxidil.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
      This along with the ME thread are very similar and weird for some reason. If you are not a shill just trying to up your post count before lowering the boom then I will answer your question.

I do have a suggestion. You probably never heard of these treatments as they are revolutionary, exciting, and very new: Finasteride and minoxidil.
      Notcoolanymore is my best friend and adviser...I love his sense of humor!

Comment

Working...