Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkipling
    Inactive
    • Sep 2014

If you want to go the completely "all-natural" route, another thing to consider would be Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It's one of the best treatments available for depression/anxiety/etc. with not only a very high success rate, but a very fast one at that. I suffered for over 20 years with moderate to sometimes severe OCD and the only thing that ultimately saved me was CBT. Within the first 6 months, I had gotten more of my life back than I had ever had before.

Look into it and see if it appeals to you. If you can get to the bottom of this without using meds, you'll be better off in the long run.

Wishing you much success with it all. Feel free to private message me if you have specific questions.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Hicks
      • Apr 2013

Best thing for me is being around great people that make me laugh. I can be myself no matter how stupid and we can laugh because they are just as stupid. If you can't do this then you have no friends so go find some good ones. They are out there

Check out Brendon Burchard on YouTube. watch "How to design the perfect day". I try to set up at least 6 social events a month like a happy hour or something that gets me around friends. I also do 1, 3-4 day trip every other month. I don't suffer from depression but yeah I get bummed now and again. I also do a 90 day monthly challenge. T25 is the new one. so far T25 is winning.

Wish I could help more.

Comment

Working...