+ Reply to Thread

Default I'd say 90% of my married guy friends do not give a flippin rat's poop about baldness

I noticed that men who are happily married, just do not give a darn pig's snot about hair loss or being bald or fully bald. They just live life like the rest of men...

So, this ties in with the fact that dating becomes hard. I think women will always prefer men with hair(Plain and simple)...So, that's why it feels more terrible now.

However, as another poster on this forum has said before, head shape and slim nose, and sharp facial features with low body fat percentage can go a long way. I think the only think I have some control over is bodyfat percentage.

It does not help that I LOVE chinese and pizza buffets and my bodyfat is over 30%.

Facial bone structure plays a huge role in determining if you'll look good with short hair or even a shaved head. When you're fat and bald, people assume that you just stopped taking care of yourself and that your hair loss is a result of your poor diet and that it's self inflicted, therefore you don't get any sympathy (not that bald men do anyway). You need to lose weight, being fat alone is a deal breaker for many women.

Yeah I agree being fat is no good, but we all know diet doesnt cause MPB. A lot of people are really stupid about MPB though and think hats or diet cause it when its just not true.

I'm a good looking guy, but I'm a young looking a guy. Me being bald would mean me looking like a cancer patient. People routinely think I'm about 15-years-old when I'm in fact 23.

Women are funny like that, once they fall in love with you, they fall in love with every weird little thing about you, so they'll love your bald spot or whatever it may be - my wife claims she loves the horrible big scar I have on my chest, and my scary green eyes and crooked smile - if they say it often enough you start to believe them. Women just don't care as much as guys, and we should be thankful for that.

In the UK there are two ladies on the TV called Trinny and Susannah, and they offer advice to women on their clothing and stuff (style gurus? I dunno what you call them), and I remember in one episode they said 'It's fine for a man to be either fat or bald, but he can't be both.'

Quote Originally Posted by clee984 View Post
    Women are funny like that, once they fall in love with you, they fall in love with every weird little thing about you, so they'll love your bald spot or whatever it may be - my wife claims she loves the horrible big scar I have on my chest, and my scary green eyes and crooked smile - if they say it often enough you start to believe them. Women just don't care as much as guys, and we should be thankful for that.

In the UK there are two ladies on the TV called Trinny and Susannah, and they offer advice to women on their clothing and stuff (style gurus? I dunno what you call them), and I remember in one episode they said 'It's fine for a man to be either fat or bald, but he can't be both.'
    So, you are saying that I can choose to be either fat or bald...So, now I have no choice, basically is what your saying, is I must slim down to lower body fat percentage.....

thanks for sharing this view...didn't know women thought that way.