I think we're brainwashed to overlook hairsystems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

So many good posts in this thread. Baldozer, do you buzz your head down with a clipper or do you use a razor. Are you sporting any facial hair?

I hate balding just as much as the next guy. I have moments where I get frustrated that I have to deal with this shit and had to since a very young age. But there has to come a time where we all come to grips with the cards we were dealt and just deal with it and stop using it as an excuse to keep us from moving forward.

Comment

• baldozer
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
      So many good posts in this thread. Baldozer, do you buzz your head down with a clipper or do you use a razor. Are you sporting any facial hair?

I hate balding just as much as the next guy. I have moments where I get frustrated that I have to deal with this shit and had to since a very young age. But there has to come a time where we all come to grips with the cards we were dealt and just deal with it and stop using it as an excuse to keep us from moving forward.
      Good questions. Actually before my hair turned grey, I let it grow. I looked better that way than with a fully shaved head. Now I just buzz it each week. With short hair, the grey is not so visible. And yes, I keep a goatee, without a mustache. One problem though is that with age I'm gaining a bit of weight. But when I'm slimmer, I look quite good. So, my only concern is to avoid putting fat on my face and body.

Comment

Working...