+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    My goal and job as a father will be giving him a good upbringing and raising a boy into an intelligent and grounded man who might encounters obstacles in his life but is strong enough to eventually overcome them. If losing his hair automatically means for him a life of failure, I'd be ashamed of him and only blame myself for not giving him the upbringing he deserved.
    I hate to red pill you, but no one gives a shit about morals and ethics nowadays, it's all about looks. Here's an example and I've posted him a thousand times before: Jeremy Meeks. He's a criminal in the U.S charged with illegal possession of a firearm. His picture was posted by the state police and got over 30,000 likes on Facebook. Do you think the average looking, respectful, honest guy would EVER get that many likes on a Facebook picture ? Nope. Passing the balding gene onto your kids would undoubtedly set them up for failure. No one gives a shit if you saved all the animals in the wild or helped feed all the starving children in Africa, if you're disfigured by MPB then you're going to be socially crippled, put in a box and hid away under the bed. I get a kick out of you guys who speak as if MPB is nothing but a minor setback. It completely f*cked up my life just like it has to the many others on this site. People kill themselves over this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I repeat, bald is one of the coolest look possible. Its uber masculine and impressive.
    So why are you here again ?

I'm going through a similar thing, HairIsLife. Rogaine didn't even slow it down, and I have to quit Fin from sides effects. I don't know how anyone can be prepared for such a thing to happen. It's been months and I still can't get over it, and noticing that my crown has started thinning has been a whole ordeal in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by bfjph3 View Post
    I'm going through a similar thing, HairIsLife. Rogaine didn't even slow it down, and I have to quit Fin from sides effects. I don't know how anyone can be prepared for such a thing to happen. It's been months and I still can't get over it, and noticing that my crown has started thinning has been a whole ordeal in itself.
    I had to jump off Fin because of sides too. What a shitty drug. Anyway, how old are you ?

Hairislife, Let's get real. The risk of you passing on your narcissistic traits and borderline personality is gonna be a way bigger problem than the risk of actually getting a son, who loses his hair at a certain stage in his life.
    Err ma geerd I laughed. Much truths.

Hairislife, Let's get real. The risk of you passing on your narcissistic traits and borderline personality is gonna be a way bigger problem than the risk of actually getting a son, who loses his hair at a certain stage in his life. Yet I don't see you pondering about that.
    I repeat my previous post. Going bald is an unpleasant situation. Yet despite this, the very large majority of men manage to live perfectly happy lives. Again there are waaaay worse genetic traits being passed on, people on this board don't give a toss about. You can think what you want but please don't to mistake delusion as an act of compassion. It's simply not true.
    I fully agree. Sometimes I wonder these guys whining so much about their baldness, must have a pretty awesome life besides their hairloss. I mean, I have so many other things to worry about, like Family, Job and Finances etc, that this thought doesn't even cross my mind, but yet you have these guys who apparently have no problems in their lives besides just hair. If your only worry in life is Hair, you must consider yourself among the lucky ones and stop whining!

Hairismylife is speaking of the true reality that us young hair loss sufferers have to go through each day we wake up in the morning. Its paramount to CIA-like physchological torture methods. They both produce the same results-no more will to live anymore. There is obviously more things for us to woory about other than our hairloss, i deal with painfull autoimmune disorders and a family that doesnt even contact me and ask me how my life is going, i have an opiod dependency as well, but the truth of the matter is that hairloss triumph's over every other worry or issue in a young mans life and the previous worrys become of no concern after hair loss. These arent narcisistic traits we are protraying, lets be real here, we are in our young 20s, we want to be normal, how is wanting to be normal narcisistic???

The intensity of pain caused by hairloss is unmatched by anything else ive ever felt,

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    Hairismylife is speaking of the true reality that us young hair loss sufferers have to go through each day we wake up in the morning. Its paramount to CIA-like physchological torture methods. They both produce the same results-no more will to live anymore. There is obviously more things for us to woory about other than our hairloss, i deal with painfull autoimmune disorders and a family that doesnt even contact me and ask me how my life is going, i have an opiod dependency as well, but the truth of the matter is that hairloss triumph's over every other worry or issue in a young mans life and the previous worrys become of no concern after hair loss. These arent narcisistic traits we are protraying, lets be real here, we are in our young 20s, we want to be normal, how is wanting to be normal narcisistic???

The intensity of pain caused by hairloss is unmatched by anything else ive ever felt,
    I was also bald in my early 20s, never gave a shit to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I was also bald in my early 20s, never gave a shit to be honest.
    And you care now ?