+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 47% of balding/bald men would spend their live savings to regain a full head of hair!

According to this,

http://www.statisticbrain.com/hair-loss-statistics/

I didn't know there are so many stupid balding/bald men out there, for whom hair is so damn important. I won't even give a thumb to regain a full head of hair. You are what you are. No need to pretend to be something you are not.

I'm one of those Stupid men .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I'm one of those Stupid men .
    Its one thing to want to have hair, and its another thing to spend your live savings on it. I would rather spend my live savings on my family, then a thing as useless as hair!

Somehow it doesn't surprise me. I am glad that I don't care that much about balding, though it has ruined my life in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryUser View Post
    Somehow it doesn't surprise me. I am glad that I don't care that much about balding, though it has ruined my life in many ways.
    Baldness doesn't ruins anybody's life. Has it for example ruined Michael Jordan's life? Stop blaming everything on your baldness. Be bald and proud like me. We bald guys are more evolutionary evolved as hair is useless for our survival. And it is most common among the Caucasian race, which is the most successful and prosperous race on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Baldness doesn't ruins anybody's life. Has it for example ruined Michael Jordan's life? Stop blaming everything on your baldness. Be bald and proud like me. We bald guys are more evolutionary evolved as hair is useless for our survival. And it is most common among the Caucasian race, which is the most successful and prosperous race on the planet.

You probably have a model's face and head shape. So, it's easy for you to cope...

People care about their appearance. The majority cares, and some percentage dont give a crap. It goes for MPB and any other cosmetic problem or condition. Pointing out men that are bald doesnt change much about those facts. I like my hair and want to keep it. Not much you could ever say to convince me to shave my head bald and live my life like that instead of styling and growing my hair out. If you dont care then your cured why be on a MPB forum?
    You could tell people with acne or wrinkles why care at all just be happy and live with it. Some people do but a lot of people do care and wish they could do something its just human nature. You can never tell someone that bad acne makes no difference in relationships or first impressions because you cant prove that it doesnt its a big grey area you cant really objectively answer. I prefer girls with no acne or tons of wrinkles so I mean can you blame them? If your opinion is who cares then your cured and its not a problem but people still judge you on appearance

LOL @ comparing rich famous athletes to average Joes. Not to mention, black people look just as good if not better with a shaved head. If you truly believed the crap you posted, you wouldn't be on this site in the first place. Go out and be a successful bald man then. We're all watching..

Delete your account than as hairloss does not bother you haha, seriously everyone is different if people wish to spend their money let them. Let's just put life into perspective, not one person or one penny goes with you when your dead!

I maybe chose the wrong word. Balding has precluded the possibility of some things in my life. It just means that I now have to adapt to it, and it involves a new set of circumstances to have to play around with. I was previously accustomed to a different appearance with hair, and this had its features. Those features are lost now, so I have to learn to devalue those features. I am learning to not care how I look, it means nothing.
    Everyone's fate is similar in this respect: we are going to not look like ourselves as the years accumulate, better learn to tolerate it.