+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    People care about their appearance. The majority cares, and some percentage dont give a crap. It goes for MPB and any other cosmetic problem or condition. Pointing out men that are bald doesnt change much about those facts. I like my hair and want to keep it. Not much you could ever say to convince me to shave my head bald and live my life like that instead of styling and growing my hair out. If you dont care then your cured why be on a MPB forum?
    You could tell people with acne or wrinkles why care at all just be happy and live with it. Some people do but a lot of people do care and wish they could do something its just human nature. You can never tell someone that bad acne makes no difference in relationships or first impressions because you cant prove that it doesnt its a big grey area you cant really objectively answer. I prefer girls with no acne or tons of wrinkles so I mean can you blame them? If your opinion is who cares then your cured and its not a problem but people still judge you on appearance
    I also care about my appearance. But my point is that baldness doesn't necessarily make you ugly. There are many men out there who still look good bald. In fact, if I was not naturally bald, I would have still kept a buzz cut because I think I look more masculine like that. And for me, looking masculine is a good thing. As a man, I want to look dominating and intimidating rather than like a pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    And it is most common among the Caucasian race, which is the most successful and prosperous race on the planet.
    Nice to know, but what does that have to do with you specifically. The undertone of your post is offensive and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I also care about my appearance. But my point is that baldness doesn't necessarily make you ugly. There are many men out there who still look good bald. In fact, if I was not naturally bald, I would have still kept a buzz cut because I think I look more masculine like that. And for me, looking masculine is a good thing. As a man, I want to look dominating and intimidating rather than like a pretty girl.
    In your opinion. Again if you enjoy baldness and you feel it doesnt make you ugly then your cured. Why waste time here? Im not here for life advice on how to be manly. I want more hair otherwise there are plenty of bodybuilding or steroid forums I could go visit instead. I prefer keeping my weight low and staying skinny by running whether it makes me unmanly or not I could care less.