+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Realized my depression has lot more causes than with just being Norwood 7.

List of depression causes:

1. Norwood 7 hair loss. Fully bald.
    2. No real job. My 10 hour a week assistant job doesn't count, because it barely pays.
    3. No girlfriend. The woman I cared for, only liked tall handsome men with full heads of hair and big dicks.
    4. No career direction. I just can't figure out what to do as a career. I am not really interested in anything.
    5. People from childhood, high school, college and past have made a lot of fun of me, laughing at my baldness to my face. And they also harmed me a lot in other ways like extreme negative energy and rude words and violent behavior.
    6. Feel trapped in depressive cycle.

Now, I must see what I have control over:
    1. Can give a last shot at finasteride and rogaine to see if I can get to Norwood 6.
    2. Keep applying for jobs.
    3. Online dating.
    4. Still confused as what to do with my life.
    5. Try to hang out with nice people who don't laugh at me.
    6. Eat dark chocolate and exercise.

So, just one of these is hair loss. The others I have little control over. I guess hair loss isn't as bad as I made it out to be.

It's just that when you get laughed at as much happened to me. Especially by people I once thought were nice, or people from past(highschool,college,etc.), it hurts a lot. But I need to find nicer people.

FlightTL I'm sure your a lovely guy but from reading the threads you post I think you need some real help you may have done this already but I would make an appointment to see your doctor and see what he can give you or offer for depression, iv been on anti depressants on and off for five years because of hair loss and it's only now my ht is growing in nicely that I finally feel like I'm one step ahead of it! If you are a slick bald nw7 I'd say propecia and Muniz isn't going to help much! Hair systems can be undetectable now people in general won't know girls from one night stands will not notice or care the same way bald men still meet women with no hair! The only person you would ever really have to tell is a long term partner and reading threads in here people always talk about their girlfriends and wives and their hair pieces!

There are 80 thousand People in the uk who do the job I do and it a very male dominated profession and there are so many bald/balding men it's just the norm and always will be! My gf didn't care that I was using toppik for years, and she's awsome believe me there are women out there who don't care!

Unfortunatley bald guys are the butt of jokes the same way gingers are or short people can be!
    You obviously don't have a great deal keeping you where you are, why not move somewhere no one knows you, you will make new friends ppl who never knew you when you had hair and people who won't care now!

I know it's easy for me to say this now iv had a ht I was depressed before several tes but my doctor put me on pills and monitored it! However I have the best job in the whole world and I never let my concentration slip at work! But I used concealer and it gave me the confidence I needed to get out the house, meet women and generally enjoy stuff! But you need to find a way yourself your options are pretty limited at nw7 but I'd seriously look at a system if I were you no one will tell a good one! Don't keep living life in hairless forums it's not healthy

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    FlightTL I'm sure your a lovely guy but from reading the threads you post I think you need some real help you may have done this already but I would make an appointment to see your doctor and see what he can give you or offer for depression, iv been on anti depressants on and off for five years because of hair loss and it's only now my ht is growing in nicely that I finally feel like I'm one step ahead of it! If you are a slick bald nw7 I'd say propecia and Muniz isn't going to help much! Hair systems can be undetectable now people in general won't know girls from one night stands will not notice or care the same way bald men still meet women with no hair! The only person you would ever really have to tell is a long term partner and reading threads in here people always talk about their girlfriends and wives and their hair pieces!

There are 80 thousand People in the uk who do the job I do and it a very male dominated profession and there are so many bald/balding men it's just the norm and always will be! My gf didn't care that I was using toppik for years, and she's awsome believe me there are women out there who don't care!

Unfortunatley bald guys are the butt of jokes the same way gingers are or short people can be!
    You obviously don't have a great deal keeping you where you are, why not move somewhere no one knows you, you will make new friends ppl who never knew you when you had hair and people who won't care now!

I know it's easy for me to say this now iv had a ht I was depressed before several tes but my doctor put me on pills and monitored it! However I have the best job in the whole world and I never let my concentration slip at work! But I used concealer and it gave me the confidence I needed to get out the house, meet women and generally enjoy stuff! But you need to find a way yourself your options are pretty limited at nw7 but I'd seriously look at a system if I were you no one will tell a good one! Don't keep living life in hairless forums it's not healthy
    Thanks cat man...

Cat man?

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    Cat man?
    pet names??

I know I'm going to get flamed for this one but go to Church. Join a group. You'll be suprised at the good looking people on the outside but inside they are a mess. Trust me IMO you're going through nothing compared to some of these people.

I go to one called Newspring in SC. It's massive, no one knows me and I like it like that.

Best of luck my friend.

You're doing the right thing man, you're looking at what you can fix in your life instead of what you can't fix right now. If you keep pushing forward and doing your best things will get better. Be confident and try to enjoy life. No matter what you look like, a lot of people will respect you if you have a good attitude. I also agree with Hicks, church can do a lot of good for many people. Not telling you what you should do, just my opinion. Good to see you bouncing back and making a positive change.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    List of depression causes:

1. Norwood 7 hair loss. Fully bald.
    2. No real job. My 10 hour a week assistant job doesn't count, because it barely pays.
    3. No girlfriend. The woman I cared for, only liked tall handsome men with full heads of hair and big dicks.
    4. No career direction. I just can't figure out what to do as a career. I am not really interested in anything.
    5. People from childhood, high school, college and past have made a lot of fun of me, laughing at my baldness to my face. And they also harmed me a lot in other ways like extreme negative energy and rude words and violent behavior.
    6. Feel trapped in depressive cycle.
    1. Only options are: Shave/buzz, transplant, hairpiece. It sucks, but you have to pick one and live with it and move forward. Walking around depressed about something you have no control over isn't going to make you feel any better.

2. Find a better job. If you can't find any in your town then move.

3. You have mentioned this girl before in another thread. Isn't she the one that ended up blowing 7(one for each of your norwoods) guys in one night or something like that? Don't get emotionally hung up on women that aren't yours.

4. Time to grow up. At least get yourself some training to make decent money and you can think about a career. But you are getting up there in age. You need to decide what you want to do with your life. It isn't easy to find a quality woman if you don't have your shit together, even if you have hair.

5. Move and deal with it.

6. Most of this you are doing to yourself.

You really have to do something about that job. 10 hours a week isn't going to cut it. Get some financial success and the rest will fall into place. At close to 30 you have to have some sort of skills to fall back on and get a decent gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    You really have to do something about that job. 10 hours a week isn't going to cut it. Get some financial success and the rest will fall into place. At close to 30 you have to have some sort of skills to fall back on and get a decent gig.
    I have no motivation to do anything other than data entry or receptionist...