+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

HEY, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. ...will give this a go. my thinning is on crown and front of hair line, in the middle. Dr. lees was what i used b4 and it worked well. once he got hosed by the fda i stopped any minox for a few years and only used avodart but then stopped even that for 6 months and hair got bad. got on avo again and loss stopped with some recovery. i want to maximize hair regrowth by taking the avo and using a good mix, as good as dr. lees at least; and by the sounds of it youve found a good source, although pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    HEY, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. ...will give this a go. my thinning is on crown and front of hair line, in the middle. Dr. lees was what i used b4 and it worked well. once he got hosed by the fda i stopped any minox for a few years and only used avodart but then stopped even that for 6 months and hair got bad. got on avo again and loss stopped with some recovery. i want to maximize hair regrowth by taking the avo and using a good mix, as good as dr. lees at least; and by the sounds of it youve found a good source, although pricey.

Hey no worries I did purchase Dr Lee stuff back in 2010 but never really had a chance to use his products as he closed down, so it just went to waste in my cupboard.

Here check yourself I'm not lying;

When Dr Lee closed I went to Dr Klein, he passed away after 2 years of using his products, than I found Susan and ever since I'm happy .

I even trid Polairs labs stuff, rubbish and gritty!

Dr Lee stuff;

...man that must have been annoying, the source ending once your into it, finding a groove; sure pissed me of when dr.lee got shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    ...man that must have been annoying, the source ending once your into it, finding a groove; sure pissed me of when dr.lee got shut down.
    Yes I remember how everyone was depressed after he was shit down, such a shame as he was the Guru for his mixture!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes I remember how everyone was depressed after he was shit down, such a shame as he was the Guru for his mixture!
    Im really interested in trying this. Can we send in our own prescription? How much have you regrown?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Im really interested in trying. Can we send in our own prescription?

Quote Originally Posted by gynx09 View Post
    Im really interested in trying. Can we send in our own prescription?
    Hey you will hve to contact them direct as I live in the U.K. And do not know how the US medical field works. Each time I order I have to fill the script via The Medical Wellnes Center.

I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

As far as i know Dr Lewenberg's formula was never 5% minoxidil it was a 2% as he says that the tretinoin in his minoxidil and the amount of sprays per day which i think is 3 to 4 at 3 or 4 hour intervals regrows hair in many of his patients and due to not rubbing it into the scalp and the spray distance from the scalp you should not get some common scalp irritation which tretinoin or retina a can cause and i think he also has two formulas now one light which if you suffer from scalp problems from some mkinox formulas you should not get.
    He also has said when your hair has regrown you can reduce the sprays per day which will then be lower cost.

Quote Originally Posted by HairGuru View Post
    I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

I used Lewenberg's formula for years. it was 2% and he retired

I'm looking for an alternative
    Last edited by mitcky; 09-14-2019 at 07:03 AM. Reason: left out the reason