+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Dr Oscar Klein Promox hairloss Ex patients who need HELP!

Following this thread! As I can not edit the first post!

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17240

Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Once you have payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these guys as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins. I did my best to reduce prices. Price lists if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sell the same for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-...erenstein.html

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
    P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
    F: 412-421-6500

If you still struggle and need help email me, jass897@hotmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Following this thread! As I can not edit the first post!

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17240

Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Once you have payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these guys as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins. I did my best to reduce prices. Price lists if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sell the same for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-...erenstein.html

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
    P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
    F: 412-421-6500

If you still struggle and need help email me, jass897@hotmail.com.
    Everybody, Jazz is spot on with this. I've gone through the ordering process. It is very simple. You can customize the formulation to exactly what you want. Also, I have talked to Susan and she is very knowledgable when it comes to hair loss. I've been using the product for a couple of weeks and I really like it. This was a great find. Thanks Jazz!

Thanks Bro I'm just glad I don't have to go into depression since I can no longer buy Dr kleins stuff like the rest of us.

Anyways update Susan just emailed me:

Hi Jazz,
    A couple of corrections.
    You do not have to buy six months worth at a time.
    We are charging*
    49 for 5%
    89 for 15%
    79 for 12.5%
    These prices include additives and are dispensed 65ml for solution and lotion.
    60gm creams.
    Each should last 60 days at ONE application per day of approx 1 ml or gm.
    Using Finasteride twice a day will increase side effects to libido.(sex drive)

An RX is required from the Medical Wellness Center.
    When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.
    Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package.
    Thanks Jazz.
    Susan

Right guys I managed to place my order today for two bottles, Im carrying on with the exact same ingredients I have been using for the past 2 years from Dr kleins lotion.

Spoke to Susan the shipping for the uk is same as Dr kleins 35 dollars, so my two lotions will last me 4 months.

I will post the pictures once the products arrive, below is my ingredient list.

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin

Susan advised to use this at night time and once per day application is enough, where as Dr Klein recommended using his stuff 4 times a day! Susan explained more than once per day is just an overkill and waste of money. Obviously Susan is right because I never listened to Dr Klein I always used the lotion once per day, saves money.

Right I have nothing but positive words to say about Susan and her product, today was my third day since switching over and no problems no Hairloss . When I would stop Promox my scalp would itch and Hairloss begin, none of this has happend when switching over so that goes to show the efficacy of Susan's product is legit.

Guys great news and I'm super happy now, the product works superb exactly like Dr kleins product I'm so happy and a lot of you guys asked about prices.

Well guess what I done wohooooo, I made Susan reduce prices and they will be fixed permenant, she's matched Dr kleins prices and also she has done deals the more bottles bought at one go the better reduced prices . I also asked her to make products for the other clients who were using sprays and other formulas, I seriously can not thank God, if you do good things for people God does listen. I never would have thought since Dr Klein passing away i would be able to use his products or duplicate version again.

I also have some vital information regarding Dr Richard Lee as one of her boss worked with him so this means the ex patients of Dr lee may be able to buy his old formulated products through Susan .

I would like to thank Jazz for his GREAT help. I'm a noob, a new hairloss sufferer and He helps me. this thread is useful for understanding well on how to proceed. thank my friend

Spammmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by noisette View Post
    I would like to thank Jazz for his GREAT help. I'm a noob, a new hairloss sufferer and He helps me. this thread is useful for understanding well on how to proceed. thank my friend
    Thank you for the kind words, I owe back into the community how you guys have helped me .

Quote Originally Posted by blondetooth View Post
    Spammmmmmmmmm
    Lol.