+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

no signs of growth yet. just shedding on the temples and frontal, and hairline. been on susans 15% mix since fully july 6 th so its over 2 months now. I have gotten the derma roller, and wanted to know if i should dermaroll for 15 min, once a week like the original study, or everyday before applying minox.

i will order susans mix with fin on my next order, i still have some left in my bottle.

regimen as of now
    gen fin 1 mg ED
    susans mix 15% minox with everything but fin once a day
    generic 5% minox lie from target at night
    regenepure dr every 3 days
    not sure how to start derma rolling

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey bro yes I would also add topical FIN, how is the current state of your hairloss any signs of growth?

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    no signs of growth yet. just shedding on the temples and frontal, and hairline. been on susans 15% mix since fully july 6 th so its over 2 months now. I have gotten the derma roller, and wanted to know if i should dermaroll for 15 min, once a week like the original study, or everyday before applying minox.

i will order susans mix with fin on my next order, i still have some left in my bottle.

regimen as of now
    gen fin 1 mg ED
    susans mix 15% minox with everything but fin once a day
    generic 5% minox lie from target at night
    regenepure dr every 3 days
    not sure how to start derma rolling
    Right you seem on the right track, one key point I suggest is stick to this regimen and same brand products!

I would derma roll EOD and once per month roll the scalp until slight bleeding. This should help push for growth plus cell regeneration, how is the shedding and any sign of growth?

Hey Everyone, first time poster. Age 25 and been losing hair for over 6 months now, but haven't really noticed until someone pointed it out to me recently. My crown has thinned out pretty extensively and I'm starting to get recession at the temples/hairline. I've been going down the rabbit hole of hair loss theory for the last few weeks, but I'm hitting a wall at reading massive threads/lack of time.

I've read the pros and cons of oral fin and I'm curious about topical fin (seems like a better way to go, possibly even better would be topical dutasteride). I'm interested in Susan's formulation of Dr. Klein's Promox. What levels would you suggest for someone that has never used any of the big3. At the moment I only have Regenpure Dr and Lipogaine, which I haven't used yet - I'm based in the U.S.m btw.

Would it be a good idea to start with Promox or do you guys suggest I start somewhere else?

Regards,
    Chingu

Quote Originally Posted by Chingu View Post
    Hey Everyone, first time poster. Age 25 and been losing hair for over 6 months now, but haven't really noticed until someone pointed it out to me recently. My crown has thinned out pretty extensively and I'm starting to get recession at the temples/hairline. I've been going down the rabbit hole of hair loss theory for the last few weeks, but I'm hitting a wall at reading massive threads/lack of time.

I've read the pros and cons of oral fin and I'm curious about topical fin (seems like a better way to go, possibly even better would be topical dutasteride). I'm interested in Susan's formulation of Dr. Klein's Promox. What levels would you suggest for someone that has never used any of the big3. At the moment I only have Regenpure Dr and Lipogaine, which I haven't used yet - I'm based in the U.S.m btw.

Would it be a good idea to start with Promox or do you guys suggest I start somewhere else?

Regards,
    Chingu

I always recommend going for the best formulation, so if you want to try your best in gaining regrowth. If you want her formulation without the headache of using oral Finesteride than i would go with the below which should halt your hairloss;

1. Susan's lotion with additives;

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon(will cause minor irritation but this adjusts after a whole and causes cell regeneration)
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR shampoo.

3. Lipogaine night use or maybe switch to Rogaine foam.

The above should be enough to halt/regrow your hairloss, how long have you been thinning?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I always recommend going for the best formulation, so if you want to try your best in gaining regrowth. If you want her formulation without the headache of using oral Finesteride than i would go with the below which should halt your hairloss;

1. Susan's lotion with additives;

15% minoxidol
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinon(will cause minor irritation but this adjusts after a whole and causes cell regeneration)
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR shampoo.

3. Lipogaine night use or maybe switch to Rogaine foam.

The above should be enough to halt/regrow your hairloss, how long have you been thinning?
    Thanks for the reply Jazz1. I've been thinning on the crown for about 6+months. It's just starting to happen on the hairline now as well. Do I need a prescription to order from Susan? Would a dermatologist typically write a prescription for something like this?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply Jazz1. I've been thinning on the crown for about 6+months. It's just starting to happen on the hairline now as well. Do I need a prescription to order from Susan? Would a dermatologist typically write a prescription for something like this?

Thanks again.
    Jazz I'm sacred to use 0.025% tretinon because of the horror stories with retina a people
    Shedding hair not growing back , but also positive ones what's your take on it , also side effects I wonder if I could lower the dosage ?

here is my regime

12.5% minoxidol
    0.05% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR & NT shampoo.

3. Nizoral 2% shampoo

I also apply organic coconut oil and also Jamaican extra dark castor oil every couple of days / night

unfortunately all this and I am still thinning...crown is getting worse and temples going

Thanks again.
    Hey sorry for the late reply, a dermatologist can forwad the prescription to Susan, if not than the Wellness Center provide prescription private, hence the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Jazz I'm sacred to use 0.025% tretinon because of the horror stories with retina a people
    Shedding hair not growing back , but also positive ones what's your take on it , also side effects I wonder if I could lower the dosage ?
    Hey most people panick just like when you first use minoxidol the dread shed, I been on tretinoin for 2 years now in that mixture and my hairs fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    here is my regime

12.5% minoxidol
    0.05% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR & NT shampoo.

3. Nizoral 2% shampoo

I also apply organic coconut oil and also Jamaican extra dark castor oil every couple of days / night

unfortunately all this and I am still thinning...crown is getting worse and temples going
    Hey I would consider changing the Finesteride dosage to 0.1% which is equivalent to 1mg, you don't experience any side effects? I think the 0.05% is too weak for you.