+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

yes i did get the itch while I was waiting to get the new formula from susan.
    been on generic fin since this march, although the pharmacist at costco did switch manufacturers.
    started the new generic fin, and the new susan minox around the same time. no more itching since i started.

funny, when my hair was really thinning over the past 2 years i never experienced the itch. I've only experienced it twice since this year when I was temporary off meds (minox or fin) waiting for new prescriptions to come in/pick up

any thoughts on a brand of minox to use in the day, while i use susans formula at night. i was thinking of trying lipogaine. do you think its crap, or has some merit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    If I recall you did switch to generic FIN not long ago right? Also to add the switch from 12.5% to 15% can cause another shed, Aaron hair has started to grow back now he sent me pictures via Watts App today.

What I'm trying to determine is if you experienced the MPB itch prior to any treatments? If yes are you experiencing this nasty itch again whilst losing density? I would not panick as to me it seems the switch from 12.5% to 15%, which will grow back in the coming months, you need to ride it out, or get some hair fibers to temporarily cover the thinning.

Ok leave it with my I'm going to phone her tommorow to confirm, than I can help you, what you want to try 15% with additives?
    Yes!

I have been on lipogaine and get very good regrowth on crown and slight result on my frontal , I have started susan lotion from 24th july , I would give it 4 months and updated you guys if I get any more regrowth or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    Yes!
    Hey I will call tommorow as I got late in from work, leave it with me il find out everything tommorow, I'm sure it will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    yes i did get the itch while I was waiting to get the new formula from susan.
    been on generic fin since this march, although the pharmacist at costco did switch manufacturers.
    started the new generic fin, and the new susan minox around the same time. no more itching since i started.

funny, when my hair was really thinning over the past 2 years i never experienced the itch. I've only experienced it twice since this year when I was temporary off meds (minox or fin) waiting for new prescriptions to come in/pick up

any thoughts on a brand of minox to use in the day, while i use susans formula at night. i was thinking of trying lipogaine. do you think its crap, or has some merit?
    Ok this sounds much more positive! So long as the itch has subsided I would carry on and stick to one Brand now! Also stick to the 15%, your best bet is to ride it out for the next 6 months.

Im 50/50 on lipogaine, I have used it and the stuff accelerated my MPB, where as most others have experienced good results. Me personally I use brand Regiane foam, but my friend uses Kirkland foam and that works the same.

My one advice now is please stick to one brand products, as the last thing you need when getting results is switching brands to be going downhill.

when you say stick to one brand, you mean just stick to Susans formula, or susans formula and one brand one over the counter minox?
    equate/wallmart brand liquid minox worked for me many years ago, but it stopped working as my mpb progressed. i find that even while on fin, it didnt go back to working. just trying to think what other route i can take apart from susans mix, and fin.

Ok this sounds much more positive! So long as the itch has subsided I would carry on and stick to one Brand now! Also stick to the 15%, your best bet is to ride it out for the next 6 months.

Im 50/50 on lipogaine, I have used it and the stuff accelerated my MPB, where as most others have experienced good results. Me personally I use brand Regiane foam, but my friend uses Kirkland foam and that works the same.

My one advice now is please stick to one brand products, as the last thing you need when getting results is switching brands to be going downhill.

also jazz, whats your thoughts on the leave in progesterone treatment that susan offers on her website?

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    Yes!
    Right I spoke to Susan today and they did check in stating Norway is strict even on cosmetics?

She is willing to ship to your country on the conditoion you accept responsibility if the package gets destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    I have been on lipogaine and get very good regrowth on crown and slight result on my frontal , I have started susan lotion from 24th july , I would give it 4 months and updated you guys if I get any more regrowth or not.
    Positive bro il pray you get more results.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    when you say stick to one brand, you mean just stick to Susans formula, or susans formula and one brand one over the counter minox?
    equate/wallmart brand liquid minox worked for me many years ago, but it stopped working as my mpb progressed. i find that even while on fin, it didnt go back to working. just trying to think what other route i can take apart from susans mix, and fin.
    What I mean by one brand is do not be switching finesteride brand once you start.

To help get maximum results I would go with:

Susan's mixture 15%,
    Finesteride,
    Choose any 5% minoxidol well known brand, i would go with foam,
    Good Derma roller, 1/1.5mm needle,
    Good Ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR 3 times per week.

Stick to the above and see how you go for minimum 8 months, if hair gets better than I can suggest 3 more things to push for more regrowth.

What's your diet like?