Dr Oscar Klein hairloss Ex patients who need HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Dim did nothing orally

Originally posted by Jazz1
    What's your full regime currently? How is your hairloss? I use her 15% mixture with all additives it's 50/50 cream/lotion mixture absorbs well.
    Dim did nothing to stop fun weight gain orally when I took fin.

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Dim did nothing orally

What's your full regime currently? How is your hairloss? I use her 15% mixture with all additives it's 50/50 cream/lotion mixture absorbs well.
      Dim did nothing to stop fin gain orally when I took fin.

Comment

• meep
        • Jun 2015

hi, sorry been busy.
        i was like a norwood 3v to 4 with frontal peak less dense than frontal sides, the chart doesnt match me too well.
        im currently using AVODART, one a day; and a copy cat product of dr.lee's x.a.ndrox, by rapid growth which is not even close.
        Here is link http://www.*******.com/. It claims 15% but there are crystal of minox at bottom of bottle.
        your solution sounds perfect as the liquid is to runny and i feel like a lot of it stays on fingers and easily runs down scalp in wrong directions.
        i use to model and act till this shit really affected me and now im on a sabbatical...not sure if i could handle looking at myself shaved head but maybe it would be easier.
        how much do spend on your cream/lotion, cost per bottle and size/use you get out of it?
        Thanx man.

Comment

• meep
          • Jun 2015

why is x.a.ndrox asterisked when spelt normally? a no product mention allowed or its just for dr.lees stuff since the con artist FDA is all on his nuts?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
            • Jan 2011

I didn't realize this thread was about this. Thanks.

One question, how would you go about using the cream version of minoxidil, like how do you know to use equal to 1ml?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
              • Jan 2011

I always recommend going for the best formulation, so if you want to try your best in gaining regrowth. If you want her formulation without the headache of using oral Finesteride than i would go with the below which should halt your hairloss;

1. Susan's lotion with additives;

15% minoxidol
              0.1% finesteride
              5% azelaic acid
              0.25% progesterone
              0.025% tretinon(will cause minor irritation but this adjusts after a whole and causes cell regeneration)
              0.1% Hydocortisone.

2. Regenepure DR shampoo.

3. Lipogaine night use or maybe switch to Rogaine foam.

The above should be enough to halt/regrow your hairloss, how long have you been thinning?
              I agree with this even though i'm not on 15% yet, I am going be next month, but minoxidil 5% had the power to stop my super aggressive hairloss by itself. I hadn't gotten on the big 3, I had 1 month on kirkland's minx in the day, lipogaine by night and within 2 weeks my super aggressive hair shed came down from 100 hairs+ when I rub my head to just like 5-10, then in a month I couldn't see any hair shed. So I can definitely see, at least for me, how this regimen would benefit.

Comment

• meep
                • Jun 2015

Hey Jazz, thanks for the info.
                The Avodart(dutasteride) works great (I take it with a cup of grapefruit juice to help get more into bloodstream), better than finasteride, so my hair loss has stopped and hair started to regrow, its filling in nicely but still is a little thin. I havent been putting on the minox regularly as i dont like the product from the shitty x.androx site. ...

Comment

• meep
                  • Jun 2015

Do you have DMI or propylene glycol in your mix? If you dont mind can you list exactly all the ingredients in your mix. Im going to give this one final attempt before thinking about shaving head, either way both are a nuisance goddammit.

Comment

• meep
                    • Jun 2015

...or im thinking about surgery with dr.wong. ...pricey though but they say ya dont need to treat it once new follicles have taken root as they do not have DHT susceptibility. ...just depends how much cuz even with this cream/lotion the cost adds up @ min. $618 a year(plus shipping, LOL). ****ING VANITY HA HA ...

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by meep
                      ...or im thinking about surgery with dr.wong. ...pricey though but they say ya dont need to treat it once new follicles have taken root as they do not have DHT susceptibility. ...just depends how much cuz even with this cream/lotion the cost adds up @ min. $618 a year(plus shipping, LOL). ****ING VANITY HA HA ...
                      But what about the follicles that you want to keep alive? You have to use meds for those. Or else if you get an HT and then your native hair falls out cause you no longer use meds, it will look sparse and weak.

Comment

• meep
                        • Jun 2015

yes, if there are native left that are going to fall out or let it run its course, see whats left, say after a year or so, then go HT. otherwise meds forever? ...that sucks.

Comment

• meep
                          • Jun 2015

or up keep HTs if progression happens

Comment

• meep
                            • Jun 2015

Hey Jazz1
                            Originally posted by meep
                            Do you have DMI or propylene glycol in your mix? If you dont mind can you list exactly all the ingredients in your mix. Im going to give this one final attempt before thinking about shaving head, either way both are a nuisance goddammit.

Comment

• meep
                              • Jun 2015

HEY, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. ...will give this a go. my thinning is on crown and front of hair line, in the middle. Dr. lees was what i used b4 and it worked well. once he got hosed by the fda i stopped any minox for a few years and only used avodart but then stopped even that for 6 months and hair got bad. got on avo again and loss stopped with some recovery. i want to maximize hair regrowth by taking the avo and using a good mix, as good as dr. lees at least; and by the sounds of it youve found a good source, although pricey.

Comment

• meep
                                • Jun 2015

...man that must have been annoying, the source ending once your into it, finding a groove; sure pissed me of when dr.lee got shut down.

Comment

Working...