Dr Oscar Klein hairloss Ex patients who need HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eire1980
    • Dec 2013

Mate did you get this yet?..I wanted to order melatonin but it's not legal in Ireland so I opted out..thought that was the same in the UK.

Comment

• TubZy
      • Feb 2015

My melatonin is shipping out tomorrow along with the rest of my lotions. I'm kind of excited to try out the melatonin bc my sleep could use the benefit as well as hair. Jazz has have me some great recommendatioans! I want to try out the acetyl glutathione and vitamin c but have so many topicals right now I'm not sure when I would apply them. I'm going to test out the melatonin first along with my usual regime.

Comment

• warner8
        • Jan 2015

yes i did get the itch while I was waiting to get the new formula from susan.
        been on generic fin since this march, although the pharmacist at costco did switch manufacturers.
        started the new generic fin, and the new susan minox around the same time. no more itching since i started.

funny, when my hair was really thinning over the past 2 years i never experienced the itch. I've only experienced it twice since this year when I was temporary off meds (minox or fin) waiting for new prescriptions to come in/pick up

any thoughts on a brand of minox to use in the day, while i use susans formula at night. i was thinking of trying lipogaine. do you think its crap, or has some merit?

Originally posted by Jazz1
        If I recall you did switch to generic FIN not long ago right? Also to add the switch from 12.5% to 15% can cause another shed, Aaron hair has started to grow back now he sent me pictures via Watts App today.

What I'm trying to determine is if you experienced the MPB itch prior to any treatments? If yes are you experiencing this nasty itch again whilst losing density? I would not panick as to me it seems the switch from 12.5% to 15%, which will grow back in the coming months, you need to ride it out, or get some hair fibers to temporarily cover the thinning.

Comment

• Furious
          • Mar 2015

Ok leave it with my I'm going to phone her tommorow to confirm, than I can help you, what you want to try 15% with additives?
          Yes!

Comment

• Parsia
            • Dec 2013

I have been on lipogaine and get very good regrowth on crown and slight result on my frontal , I have started susan lotion from 24th july , I would give it 4 months and updated you guys if I get any more regrowth or not.

Comment

• warner8
              • Jan 2015

when you say stick to one brand, you mean just stick to Susans formula, or susans formula and one brand one over the counter minox?
              equate/wallmart brand liquid minox worked for me many years ago, but it stopped working as my mpb progressed. i find that even while on fin, it didnt go back to working. just trying to think what other route i can take apart from susans mix, and fin.

Ok this sounds much more positive! So long as the itch has subsided I would carry on and stick to one Brand now! Also stick to the 15%, your best bet is to ride it out for the next 6 months.

Im 50/50 on lipogaine, I have used it and the stuff accelerated my MPB, where as most others have experienced good results. Me personally I use brand Regiane foam, but my friend uses Kirkland foam and that works the same.

My one advice now is please stick to one brand products, as the last thing you need when getting results is switching brands to be going downhill.

Comment

• warner8
                • Jan 2015

also jazz, whats your thoughts on the leave in progesterone treatment that susan offers on her website?

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

can you suggest the 3 other things from now. I'm getting a bit depressed about my state of hairless at the moment.

What I mean by one brand is do not be switching finesteride brand once you start.

To help get maximum results I would go with:

Susan's mixture 15%,
                  Finesteride,
                  Choose any 5% minoxidol well known brand, i would go with foam,
                  Good Derma roller, 1/1.5mm needle,
                  Good Ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR 3 times per week.

Stick to the above and see how you go for minimum 8 months, if hair gets better than I can suggest 3 more things to push for more regrowth.

What's your diet like?

Comment

• warner8
                    • Jan 2015

it is gone. just susans 15% minox mix with everything, and generic fin 1mg every day. i don't use a ketoconazole shampoo but will start to incorporate it.

First please CHILL, your dreaded MPB itch is gone right?

Your currently using;

Finesteride
                    Susan's 15%
                    Ketaconazole shampoo?

Comment

• warner8
                      • Jan 2015

yes please. i would really appreciate it.

You want me to suggest a full on regime for you to help maximise your hairloss? Not too expensive and please do not Panick your going through a shed! Mark my words you will be looking back at my words and smiling.

I'm going sleep now so will reply tommorow as I need to be up early for work.

Comment

• Furious
                        • Mar 2015

Right I spoke to Susan today and they did check in stating Norway is strict even on cosmetics?

She is willing to ship to your country on the conditoion you accept responsibility if the package gets destroyed?
                        Its not strict on cosmetics. I have even bought dermal-fillers online. I do accept the responsibility if it get destroyed.

Comment

• Eire1980
                          • Dec 2013

I'm using susans lotions..how long after I apply can i put grooming products in my hair..thanks

Comment

• warner8
                            • Jan 2015

I'm from nyc, i will email you my #

Where you from again? You have watts app messenger? Easier to talk direct.

Comment

• Furious
                              • Mar 2015

Ok cool you want me to help you order the lotions? Or you know how as everything is explained in first page? Also to add you want to use the same as mine 15% with additives?

What's your current full regime?
                              I can prolly read up on how to order it if she ships it to norway. I use 1,25 fin and 5% minox. Maybe 15% is abitt much? yes i want 7-15 % minox with the rest you all use.

Comment

• Crater
                                • Aug 2015

Hi jazz, can Susan do customized formulation? I would like to remove tretinoin progesterone and hydrocortisone from the formula.

Comment

Working...