+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Hi Guys just to bump this thread with some Vital information for people who are ordering or taking advantage of the Holiday special;

The Medical Wellnes Center have extend the Holiday special until end of January the code for free consult is "HOLIDAY" please follow the details below to take advantage.

Also please give Susan a call to check if they ship to your country, some people are filling out prescriptions and than later told they can not have the product shipped due to customs.

I have spoken to Susan regarding certain countries effected and she stated if the customer is willing to order at their own risk than she would be willing to provide the product. Again please check if your country is effected before filling out any online prescription with The Medical Wellnes Center.

Here's a direct link for the Holiday special;

Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
    We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/C...INDEXpage.html

but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
    Thank you,
    Dr. J Katz

Another update email Susan sent me to help you guys, slight change:

Base formula:
    Minoxidil (offered in 5%, 12.5%, 15% and 30%.)
    AA 5%
    RA 0.025%
    Finasteride 0.1%
    NOTES:
    Minoxidil is available:
    30% CREAM ONLY
    12.5% LOTION ONLY
    15% CREAM and LOTION ONLY
    5% SPRAY LIQUID AND LOTION ONLY
    NOTE: IN THE 5% SPRAY IS MINOXIDIL 5%, FINASTERIDE 0.1% AND AA 5%-NO OTHER ADDITIVES!!!!!
    WE OFFER A 5% MINOXIDIL FOAM WITH NO ADDITIVES
    General additives to everything BUT 5% spray liquid and foam are:
    Progesterone 0.25%
    Hydrocortisone 0.1% (NOT 1%)
    BIOTIN 1.3%
    DMI
    Also another update:

MINOXIDIL AND ADDITIVES
    The following are basic ingredients that have proven scientific validity in hair loss when applied topically:
     Minoxidil – while the exact mechanism of action is unclear, minoxidil is the gold standard ingredient for treating androgenic alopecia
     Finasteride – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). *Added topically, finasteride works synergistically with the other ingredients to halt further hair loss and promote thickening and re-growth with lower incidence of systemic side effects than oral use
     Azelaic Acid – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
     Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin)– a vitamin A derivative, promotes growth and development of new skin and aids in absorption of other active ingredients
     Progesterone – a hormone naturally occurring in both men and women that acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor
     Hydrocortisone – a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, can be added if needed to prevent irritation from higher dose minoxidil
     Vitamin E – antioxidant and follicle softener, also increases blood circulation (all our minoxidil creams and lotions contain vitamin E at 0.1%)
     We do not recommend adding grape seed extract to a topical formulation because of concerns with staining and there is no scientific literature to prove efficacy.
    ***We recommend an oral grape seed extract supplement instead of topical use
    In addition to our custom minoxidil formulations, we have a combination acetyl-glutathione and biotin liquid for daily use.
    We are formulating 3 adjunct OTC topicals to be used before applying the Minoxidil:
    Acetyl Glutathione with vitamin C and E.
    Progesterone 3% leave-in treatment
    Acetyl Glutathione 3% with Biotin 1.3%
     Biotin – a B vitamin that strengthens the hair from the root to increase hair anchoring and targets DHT to prevent hair loss
     Acetyl-Glutathione – potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, stimulates mitochondria, breaks down DHT, and detoxifies environmental xenoestrogens which are commonly found in fragrances, bath and body products, personal care products, and cleaning and laundry products.
    Hair health involves the follicle. *1/3 of hair is in the growing phase, 1/3 is in hair loss phase, and 1/3 is in the process of development to maturity. *The goal is to protect the DNA and prevent free radicals from breaking down the cells in the follicle. *To that end we recommend use of antioxidants, SLS-free shampoo/conditioner (Check out our line of NON-TOXIC STIMULATING shampoos and conditioners on our hair loss page), and avoidance of pesticides/chemicals in food and water, and eating healthfully.
    Oral supplements recommended for management of hair loss:
    Murray Avenue Apothecary’s DHT/Hormone Balancer Caps-contains Saw Palmetto (alternative to finasteride) with other DHT balancing ingredients for hair loss and prostate health.
    Grape seed extract – a concentrate of flavanoids, linoleic acid, vitamin E and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the last two constituents are known to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. *
    Other oral supplements include Vitamin E Succinate, Zinc Methionine, , Acetyl Glutathione-exclusive to Murray Avenue Apothecary, Linolenic Acid-Borage oil or Evening Primrose oil, Fish Oil, MAA Easy Absorb Iron -with Iron Bis-Glycinate, Thyroid Support, Vitamin B Complex and Biotin Forte

I saw Dr. Klein's site back up-it is run by a company called Regenere. They have all of his formulas. Do you think they are legit? Same dosages and pricing by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbass View Post
    I saw Dr. Klein's site back up-it is run by a company called Regenere. They have all of his formulas. Do you think they are legit? Same dosages and pricing by the looks of it.
    I don't know what's going on, last time I spoke to Tony they not adding DMI and Susan still can add DMI.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbass View Post
    Yes , You're right , they were starting to back to business from 2 months ago and now it looks their website is ready to get the orders , they are legit and they are the co workers who were working with DR.Klein , so I personally don't see any issue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Yes , You're right , they were starting to back to business from 2 months ago and now it looks their website is ready to get the orders , they are legit and they are the co workers who were working with DR.Klein , so I personally don't see any issue with that.

She is his Ex wife and Tony is her current partner, they using a different pharmacist now so we can't make judgement yet as its not the same pharmacist.

Is this one of those websites that only accepts Credit Cards, as I don't have one. If Susan accepted Debit Cards or Paypal I might get it.

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    Is this one of those websites that only accepts Credit Cards, as I don't have one. If Susan accepted Debit Cards or Paypal I might get it.
    She does accept debit card, I do not use credit cards at all and mine was accepted by her with a Debit card.

Hey guys I'm just updating from an email Susan sent me;

When there are too many ingredients to fit on the label we put it under the directions (please read!).
    Typically putting the Biotin in the RX minox topical as when there are too many ingredients the efficacy decreases as it is impossible to absorb so many in one formulation.

This is why they increased the dose on the Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin to 3% of each ingredient WITH Vitamin E as well.
    The Vitamin C is 20% and should be alternated with the Acetyl Glutathione /Biotin/Vitamin E formula every night.
    They now have their own shampoo/conditioner and Progesterone leave in formula as well.
    Also the website link to their *hairloss page at http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html *where you can get all the information you need on their adjunct hair loss formulas.

Cool, What would be the price of say a 3 month supply of 15% minoxidil? And do they ship to the UK?