Dr Oscar Klein hairloss Ex patients who need HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gynx09
    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Yes I remember how everyone was depressed after he was shit down, such a shame as he was the Guru for his mixture!
    Im really interested in trying this. Can we send in our own prescription? How much have you regrown?

Comment

• gynx09
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Yes I remember how everyone was depressed after he was shit down, such a shame as he was the Guru for his mixture!
      Im really interested in trying. Can we send in our own prescription?

Comment

• HairGuru
        • Dec 2018

I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

As far as i know Dr Lewenberg's formula was never 5% minoxidil it was a 2% as he says that the tretinoin in his minoxidil and the amount of sprays per day which i think is 3 to 4 at 3 or 4 hour intervals regrows hair in many of his patients and due to not rubbing it into the scalp and the spray distance from the scalp you should not get some common scalp irritation which tretinoin or retina a can cause and i think he also has two formulas now one light which if you suffer from scalp problems from some mkinox formulas you should not get.
          He also has said when your hair has regrown you can reduce the sprays per day which will then be lower cost.

Comment

• mitcky
            • Oct 2018

Originally posted by HairGuru
            I been using Murray Avenue Apothecary 15% mixture with added finesteride and I am having decent results thanks for sharing this information Jazz.

I done some research on Dr Lewenberg formula to add for night use the 5% minoxidil with added tretinoin as I done some research.

I have one question anyone try Dr Lewenberg formula? I have placed an order via Murray Avenue Apothecary as bald spot no longer sell Dr Lewenberg 5%.

I used Lewenberg's formula for years. it was 2% and he retired

I'm looking for an alternative
            Last edited by mitcky; 09-14-2019, 07:03 AM. Reason: left out the reason

Comment

Working...