+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    I'm using susans lotions..how long after I apply can i put grooming products in my hair..thanks
    Usually an hour, but half hour should be enough time to allow the lotion to absorb, how's your hairloss now?

I'm from nyc, i will email you my #

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Where you from again? You have watts app messenger? Easier to talk direct.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    I'm from nyc, i will email you my #
    Ok il check later as I'm on funny shift these next 3 days at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Ok cool you want me to help you order the lotions? Or you know how as everything is explained in first page? Also to add you want to use the same as mine 15% with additives?

What's your current full regime?
    I can prolly read up on how to order it if she ships it to norway. I use 1,25 fin and 5% minox. Maybe 15% is abitt much? yes i want 7-15 % minox with the rest you all use.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious View Post
    I can prolly read up on how to order it if she ships it to norway. I use 1,25 fin and 5% minox. Maybe 15% is abitt much? yes i want 7-15 % minox with the rest you all use.
    I would go full whack if your aiming for regrowth, plus add all the additives including Hydocortisone.

So:
    15% Minoxidol
    0.1% Finesteride
    5% Azelaic acid
    0.25% Progesterone
    0.025% Tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone

Once you submit the prescription form and payed let me know so I can make sure Susan fills out your order to process on the condition you accept liability.

Hi jazz, can Susan do customized formulation? I would like to remove tretinoin progesterone and hydrocortisone from the formula.

Smile

Hi jazz and all i know your trying to help people here but is there any proof susans products work? and even Dr Klines if they did every one would be getting on them unless some cannot afford to that is.
    As is any other products minoxidil has some success and mixed with other ingredience we are all at a loss to what does and does not work, take ru many say it works and yet even though i have used it there is some proof if its legit it may help with minox.
    We really need to find out first what cat your hairloss is if its shiny bald all over as many here maybe then is it too late for any treatments involving minox?
    What we really need is the cure for this disease as many of us may still have in the shiny areas very tiny hairs which i can see close up under certain light which may still be able to regenerate with the right product which maybe some topical stem cell treatment or stemoxydine which was supposed to do this.
    There mustbe people like me and joe from staton island that are totally confused over the many years we have been looking for that product that really works in mpb.

Hey I will reply tommorow as I need to wake up for early shift.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi jazz and all i know your trying to help people here but is there any proof susans products work? and even Dr Klines if they did every one would be getting on them unless some cannot afford to that is.
    As is any other products minoxidil has some success and mixed with other ingredience we are all at a loss to what does and does not work, take ru many say it works and yet even though i have used it there is some proof if its legit it may help with minox.
    We really need to find out first what cat your hairloss is if its shiny bald all over as many here maybe then is it too late for any treatments involving minox?
    What we really need is the cure for this disease as many of us may still have in the shiny areas very tiny hairs which i can see close up under certain light which may still be able to regenerate with the right product which maybe some topical stem cell treatment or stemoxydine which was supposed to do this.
    There mustbe people like me and joe from staton island that are totally confused over the many years we have been looking for that product that really works in mpb.
    How is the current state of your hairloss? Susans product has worked as people have sent me pictures via watts app so far positive words and works the same as Dr Kleins old formula.

I wish I had a CURE for this nasty disease, i am currently trailing some products I bought from Susan as I want a cure myself, maybe one day I will stumble across something and give this cure I find to everyone for free.

Hi Jazz many thanks for your reply im glad something is helping, although im not keen on minox anymore and after using the igrow you may know i got the theradome LH80 and its my 60 treatment. And i can say it does help although no miracle im using with the reds kitchin sink natural lite topical which is nice to use and have only just started that.
    As a reply to another poster on here i can vouch that the theradome is very good and im not going to stop using so as said being on the 60 treatment and finding now very tiny white hairs appearing after all this time its been slow but i am nw4 and been balding over many years i am excited.