+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

just realized you commented it already XD sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I think you focus a little too much on your "negatives". I know NW7 is a huge one, but there have to be something that you like about yourself. How's the working out going? Step up and get yourself a decent job. You have to be the one to turn this around. Start with how you view yourself.
    No, its not, ask me! I'm NW7 and perfectly fine and happy. And I look pretty good. There are many happy NW7s out there who don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    You're a solid guy, Notcoolanymore...No wonder you get plenty of women.

Working out is fun. I'll admit, my depression goes away during and for 2 hours post workout. I still have to buy more stylish clothes. Job hunt is not working out for me. I may just have to work at Burger King or K-mart.
    Where do you live? How do you survive without money? Do you live on welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Where do you live? How do you survive without money? Do you live on welfare?

Still have that 10hour a week office assitant job, but that can get terminated anyday, and 10 hours a week isn't enough. Thats why I'm desperately looking for work .I do have money for some food, thankful for that.

No, its not, ask me! I'm NW7 and perfectly fine and happy. And I look pretty good. There are many happy NW7s out there who don't give a shit.
    You should teach men all around the world how to be confident at Norwood 7. I would literally pay to take a class, so I can move on with life. Make an e-book or something. Or teach us here on the forum.

Tell us how you cope! Obviously ur successful from ur posts.

I agree with Notcooanymore that sometimes you seem like a caricature. Not saying you are or anything, but it's tough to tell.
    I think your path is clear. On one hand I don't want to sugarcoat things, but on the other hand I legitimately believe in being positive.

What you should be be doing is simple in concept although tough in practice. Focus on what you can control. From a hair standpoint you have very, very aggressive hair loss- probably something like my maternal uncles. You really can't do anything about it at this point. Eventually, technology will improve but for the time being focus on other things you can control. Are you in great shape? How's your face? Let's assume the worst, and that you have a "bad" face and are incapable of working out and developing your body at all. In that case, I would focus all my energy on getting rich. Yes, again, easier said then done, but that's the reality. Lloyd Blankfein is very bald. He also never had a model's face to begin with. But, boy is he rich.

Spencer does a great job about talking how hair loss frustrates people because they can't control it. There are medications that can help, but it's not as if a norwood 7 can say "f it, I'm going to the gym seven days a week and working my way back to my juvenile density." Being a balding guy isn't like being a fat guy. Eventually this will all change and we will have real treatment options. Until then, the key to dealing with hair loss is to place extra emphasis on things that you have control over. Yes, far easier said then done I know, but it is what it is.

This is why I think FlightTL should post a picture of himself. Baldozer you have stated before that although you are a NW7 that you can pull it off pretty good. This is NOT the case for everybody. I never said that you couldn't be happy and a NW7, but with the exception with that one guy that used to post on these boards that loved being balled at 16, most do give a shit and do care.

Every guy I ever knew did not enjoy the beginning of losing their hair because its a sign of old age. Once they realized the options most of them just accepted it or tried minox and basically went bald anyways, A lot of guys dont like the idea of taking a pill every day for life and altering their hormones. Can you really blame them? Given the options accepting MPB is not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by x4342 View Post
    I agree with Notcooanymore that sometimes you seem like a caricature. Not saying you are or anything, but it's tough to tell.
    I think your path is clear. On one hand I don't want to sugarcoat things, but on the other hand I legitimately believe in being positive.

What you should be be doing is simple in concept although tough in practice. Focus on what you can control. From a hair standpoint you have very, very aggressive hair loss- probably something like my maternal uncles. You really can't do anything about it at this point. Eventually, technology will improve but for the time being focus on other things you can control. Are you in great shape? How's your face? Let's assume the worst, and that you have a "bad" face and are incapable of working out and developing your body at all. In that case, I would focus all my energy on getting rich. Yes, again, easier said then done, but that's the reality. Lloyd Blankfein is very bald. He also never had a model's face to begin with. But, boy is he rich.

Spencer does a great job about talking how hair loss frustrates people because they can't control it. There are medications that can help, but it's not as if a norwood 7 can say "f it, I'm going to the gym seven days a week and working my way back to my juvenile density." Being a balding guy isn't like being a fat guy. Eventually this will all change and we will have real treatment options. Until then, the key to dealing with hair loss is to place extra emphasis on things that you have control over. Yes, far easier said then done I know, but it is what it is.
    Appreciate your support. You're a good cat man.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Every guy I ever knew did not enjoy the beginning of losing their hair because its a sign of old age. Once they realized the options most of them just accepted it or tried minox and basically went bald anyways, A lot of guys dont like the idea of taking a pill every day for life and altering their hormones. Can you really blame them? Given the options accepting MPB is not a bad idea.
    Acceptance is a spiritual practice I agree....Just hard to do when I see how bald I am, and how much it hurts...