Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SRQ
    • Aug 2011

On fin for 12 years…Increased dose to 2.5mg but still losing hair fast

I had incredible growth for over 9 years of Fin use. This along with two FUT procedures got me back to a NW2, awesome.

In the past year I have lost some transplanted hair in the front and my crown is just about bald. I did increase to 2.5mg 6 months ago but I'm still losing this fight.

Thinking of another FUT or FUE but just not sure if I have enough donor to get me back to a reasonable density throughout the scalp.

Anyone else experience this.
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by SRQ
    I had incredible growth for over 9 years of Fin use. This along with two FUT procedures got me back to a NW2, awesome.

In the past year I have lost some transplanted hair in the front and my crown is just about bald. I did increase to 2.5mg 6 months ago but I'm still losing this fight.

Thinking of another FUT or FUE but just not sure if I have enough donor to get me back to a reasonable density throughout the scalp.

Anyone else experience this.
    Have you tried maybe FIN morning and DUT at night? Or maybe RU.

Comment

• SRQ
      • Aug 2011

Since I have experienced Fin side effects I am reluctant to try Dut. The half life if very long if you do experience sides.

RU - Have not considered. Are there reliable places to purchase this from now. Any side effects.

Thanks !

Comment

Working...