+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Whatever process they're using to grow skin with hair why couldn't they use that same process to produce skin that contains bigger follicles?

For example, I don't know what process they're using to create the skin, but it seems like they would start with some of the patient's tissue so why can't they start out with tissue from our scalp donor area and create more skin with larger follicles like in the donor area? Then they could remove balding tissue, and replace the balding tissue with the large pieces of cloned skin that have scalp donor area sized follicles.

It sounds like an unlimited donor supply to me.
    Sounds like you have a lot to say about this method you know almost nothing about.

let me tell you doctors are very busy and lazy. Most doctors I know work like 3 or 4 days a week with every friday off. Sounds good to me plus they get paid like many times more than the average person when they are there. So its not that surprising you cant reach them
    Maybe not lazy but like congress they get way more than a fair amount of time off

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    let me tell you doctors are very busy and lazy. Most doctors I know work like 3 or 4 days a week with every friday off. Sounds good to me plus they get paid like many times more than the average person when they are there. So its not that surprising you cant reach them
    Maybe not lazy but like congress they get way more than a fair amount of time off
    8 years of medical school. Ya, I'd expect every friday off too if I was a doctor.

this is really interesting - please keep us informed!

http://www.gizmag.com/hydrogel-skin-...e-burns/20876/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3fPeNZooA

I don't mean to bump up a thread that is almost 3 months old yet since I've been gone from the forums for like 6 months, I am reviewing many of these threads for the first time.

Both of the above links describe how skin was able to be grown. The first, albeit on mice, deals with the growth of fully functioning skin with hair follicles, and using a natural concoction that shouldn't require rigorous FDA trials. The second deals with the growth of fully functioning skin on an actual human being. Yet despite this innovative and apparently effective method, burn victims still need to endure the painful and scarring procedures of skin grafts and debridements. The status quo of traditional treatments remains, despite so many innovations that could make medicine much more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    http://www.gizmag.com/hydrogel-skin-...e-burns/20876/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3fPeNZooA

I don't mean to bump up a thread that is almost 3 months old yet since I've been gone from the forums for like 6 months, I am reviewing many of these threads for the first time.

Both of the above links describe how skin was able to be grown. The first, albeit on mice, deals with the growth of fully functioning skin with hair follicles, and using a natural concoction that shouldn't require rigorous FDA trials. The second deals with the growth of fully functioning skin on an actual human being. Yet despite this innovative and apparently effective method, burn victims still need to endure the painful and scarring procedures of skin grafts and debridements. The status quo of traditional treatments remains, despite so many innovations that could make medicine much more effective.
    Doesn't that make you wonder? What the hell is going on with the advancements NEVER being brought to practical use??

Perhaps I misunderstand something, but what about printing hair follicles on already existing and healthy skin? Would not it be more simple?

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Sounds like you have a lot to say about this method you know almost nothing about.
    The process could be irrelevant to MPB but it also could result in sheets of skin complete with follicles that could be harvested for implantation into bald scalp. I don't know. So I'm wondering out loud and speculating and asking questions while you sit there with your finger up your ass?

My philosophy is why re-invent the wheel as growing hair on bald men has been done several times.

Two cases in which two men who took Benoxaprofen in 1982 and these two MPB grew hair one was 45 and the other 72 years old. It was said the 72 year old had a severe sun burn, grew new skin. Then 1986 a MPB 78 year old man fell head first into a campfire and grew a full set of hair, saw the pictures on this website. I cannot help but wonder if he had taken an Arthritis drug.

Thus I strongly feel that it takes NEW SKIN Plus a specific Arthritis Drug Benoxaprofen/Ruxolitinib and you get a Full Head of Hair.

The problem is doctors apply drugs to skin that has been ruined by DHT from growing hair. Like trying to get water through 50 year old rusted steel plumbing pipes. You need new pipes to get water through. And that is why drugs never work. It takes New Skin and Ruxolitinib sparks the skin to grow hair. Like a doctor spanks a new borne to get it to breathe. And, I believe the drug only needs to spark the New Skin to grow hair and does not need to be used for long.

I think we have everything right now (actually for the past 26 years) to grow new full hair on MPB. Just cause New Skin to grow on the head while using Beno/Rux. I'm not sure best way to grow new skin and Be no might be too dangerous but Rux is less.

Does this sound right?

All is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 97nasa View Post
    My philosophy is why re-invent the wheel as growing hair on bald men has been done several times.

Two cases in which two men who took Benoxaprofen in 1982 and these two MPB grew hair one was 45 and the other 72 years old. It was said the 72 year old had a severe sun burn, grew new skin. Then 1986 a MPB 78 year old man fell head first into a campfire and grew a full set of hair, saw the pictures on this website. I cannot help but wonder if he had taken an Arthritis drug.

Thus I strongly feel that it takes NEW SKIN Plus a specific Arthritis Drug Benoxaprofen/Ruxolitinib and you get a Full Head of Hair.

The problem is doctors apply drugs to skin that has been ruined by DHT from growing hair. Like trying to get water through 50 year old rusted steel plumbing pipes. You need new pipes to get water through. And that is why drugs never work. It takes New Skin and Ruxolitinib sparks the skin to grow hair. Like a doctor spanks a new borne to get it to breathe. And, I believe the drug only needs to spark the New Skin to grow hair and does not need to be used for long.

I think we have everything right now (actually for the past 26 years) to grow new full hair on MPB. Just cause New Skin to grow on the head while using Beno/Rux. I'm not sure best way to grow new skin and Be no might be too dangerous but Rux is less.

Does this sound right?

All is my opinion.
    I've been thinking along the same lines that Chlorine Dioxide and Tofacitinib/Ruxolitinib might do the trick.