Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex88
    • Sep 2014

im sober now and i'll try to reply briefly later

ps. i non ironically look like Schopenhauer (lol)

Comment

• Alex88
      • Sep 2014

ok now im sober (eh,not totally)
      so i can speak clearly of what this post was meant to be
      We should be realistic about our situation/expectations and try to work ourself out from that. We will suffer hair loss for a long time and those who don't probably are the lucky ones here.Nobody can be a winner,so take your time to do what you want and think less about your hairloss, try to get things work and THEN think about it.

@HairIsLife i know that being bald for your own self image is nothing less than devastating. It's useless beating around the bush about it. But what can we do - aside of being miserable and using well our time? Staring in the mirror is a waste of time

BUT
      anyway guys,@HairIsLife has pointed out that "we should be noticed" & in another one of my posts here i suggested to start a petition of sorts - i know for a fact that many of us would subscribe in a blink of an eye and that means BEING FINALLY RECOGNIZED as bearers of a problem. Or an awful large minority if you like it more,since if you're not part of a minority you practically don't exist nowadays.

so.........
      let's ****ing do it. What we have to lose?
      A facebook page for starters should be enough,and if the thing goes well i might even think about recording something funny like a video ....
      Last edited by Alex88; 09-22-2014, 05:20 AM. Reason: still drunk but who cares

Comment

Working...