+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@HairIsLife - i'm confident because i dont give a shit about people and people opinion in general. It's a question of logic - you cannot predict what people will think of you,find you horrible/sexy /wahteverthe****youwant regardless of hairloss or not in most cases.People think what they want and you don't know WHAT they think. It's true that if you dont have general normal traits you'll have other results trying to socialize - same goes for a fat person,a disabled person or whatever.And yes,IT SUCKS but if you keep on being miserable what you get? So again i dont care and i stay confident because if you dont try something you'll have NOTHING in return but even more stress and paranoia....because you held yourself back because of "hairloss".
    Last edited by Alex88; 09-21-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: i'm drunk as shit

Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    @HairIsLife - i'm confident because i dont give a shit about people and people opinion in general. It's a question of logic - you cannot predict what people will think of you,find you horrible/sexy /wahteverthe****youwant regardless of hairloss or not in most cases.People think what they want and you don't know WHAT they think. It's true that if you dont have general normal traits you'll have other results trying to socialize - same goes for a fat person,a disabled person or whatever.And yes,IT SUCKS but if you keep on being miserable what you get? So again i dont care and i stay confident because if you dont try something you'll have NOTHING in return but even more stress and paranoia....because you held yourself back because of "hairloss".
    Dude, you need to work on your grammar. I expect more from someone with Schopenhauer as their avatar.

**** I know but I'm drunk

Quote Originally Posted by HairIsLife View Post
    You'll be relived to hear that I only skimmed through it quickly as it registered in my brain as another overly optimistic post that holds no water. How can you be confident when you look like shit ? There's a handful of things that every human should be allowed to keep regardless of circumstances and that my friend, is your identity. I don't want to wake up every morning and look at someone else in the mirror. It's a sickening feeling when I know that I'll never look good again, won't attract the women that I could have, been as confident and happy as I could have with a full head of hair. So no, I'm not just going to "shave my head and be confident", I'll be as miserable as I want to until we finally get some attention.
    Why do you assume that every bald man looks ugly. I'm bald, but I don't think I look ugly. I look far more masculine and intimidating with a bald head than I looked with hair. As a man, looking masculine and intimidating is more important than looking pretty.

What do you think about this guy, he is bald but not ugly IMO. Even if he were a NW7 bald, he would still look great. Good looking men would always look good, regardless of how much hair they have on their head. Its only the ugly ones, who need a lot of hair to hide their facial flaws. You seem to fall in that category, because you are so obsessed with your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex88 View Post
    **** I know but I'm drunk
    Snap.

im sober now and i'll try to reply briefly later

ps. i non ironically look like Schopenhauer (lol)

ok now im sober (eh,not totally)
    so i can speak clearly of what this post was meant to be
    We should be realistic about our situation/expectations and try to work ourself out from that. We will suffer hair loss for a long time and those who don't probably are the lucky ones here.Nobody can be a winner,so take your time to do what you want and think less about your hairloss, try to get things work and THEN think about it.

@HairIsLife i know that being bald for your own self image is nothing less than devastating. It's useless beating around the bush about it. But what can we do - aside of being miserable and using well our time? Staring in the mirror is a waste of time

BUT
    anyway guys,@HairIsLife has pointed out that "we should be noticed" & in another one of my posts here i suggested to start a petition of sorts - i know for a fact that many of us would subscribe in a blink of an eye and that means BEING FINALLY RECOGNIZED as bearers of a problem. Or an awful large minority if you like it more,since if you're not part of a minority you practically don't exist nowadays.

so.........
    let's ****ing do it. What we have to lose?
    A facebook page for starters should be enough,and if the thing goes well i might even think about recording something funny like a video ....
    Last edited by Alex88; 09-22-2014 at 05:20 AM. Reason: still drunk but who cares