Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bokkie
    • Sep 2011

inhousepharmacy-europe?

Hi everyone. I am looking for a supplier of finpecia as I have been using the boots hair retention program since Dr Singh had to retire due to ill health.
    it's quite pricey so I have been looking for an alternative and came across inhousepharmacy-europe.com.
    can anyone vouch for them, is their Fin Legit?
    I would like to avoid cutting up proscar if possible which is why I prefer the generic fin.
    Thanks for your help.
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by bokkie
    Hi everyone. I am looking for a supplier of finpecia as I have been using the boots hair retention program since Dr Singh had to retire due to ill health.
    it's quite pricey so I have been looking for an alternative and came across inhousepharmacy-europe.com.
    can anyone vouch for them, is their Fin Legit?
    I would like to avoid cutting up proscar if possible which is why I prefer the generic fin.
    Thanks for your help.

I'm from London and I use pharmacy direct GB they charge prescription, just to warn you from my research over the past 4 years people have moaned about switching from the legit brand to generic, has caused some to lose hair.

Comment

• bokkie
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
      I'm from London and I use pharmacy direct GB they charge prescription, just to warn you from my research over the past 4 years people have moaned about switching from the legit brand to generic, has caused some to lose hair.
      Thanks for the tip. I actually started on proscar then went onto finpecia for about 2 years, which is when I had the best results. so hopefully I shouldn't lose any. I have actually regrown quite a lot and my hairline is back to where is was many years ago.

Comment

• bokkie
        • Sep 2011

Anyone able to reassure me or make suggestions? Really need to find a legit generic fin supplier.
        Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...