+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

You're an idiot. The point is not that no one makes fun of bald people. If you were black would you think that you are inferior because people are racist against you or make fun of your blackness? Everyone has something that can be made fun of. If you consider yourself lowly because people label you this way (and the vast majority of even mildly intelligent people don't look down on bald guys) then people will treat you acvordingly. If you're proud of yourself and don't let one stupid physical characteristic define you then people will respect you. I'm dating this because there are young guys on here who are impressionable and think that their life is gonna be shot cause if hair loss. Half!!!! Of men go bald. Most treat it like what it is, an annoyance and minor bummer. People like you insult my bald friends and ancestors by suggesting we are inferior because some morons chose your baldness as a point to make fun of you for. You think anyone thinks Shakespeare or Caesar were inferior men? Give me a break. I'm done arguing with you cause you're obviously a troubled and maladjusted and immature human, and your dumbass rants about how society doesn't suit you are not even worth addressing anymore. Some of my most handsome hairy friends have much huger health problems than baldness. I will defend my view to whatever retardedly on whatever forum you want, how about you try and go tell someone with bipolar or chronic pain orca family history of Alzheimer's that your baldness is so brutal. Youre the disgusting one.

And to those of you going bald in your teens- I understand it blows. It stands out. Use it to make yourself stronger and more accepting of other people's flaws. And in ten years time no one will care much about of notice your hair situation. Be like kelly slater, find something to be great at and baldness will not be a big deal. On these forums cause I want to see what's up with new treatments and cause I like my hair, not cause I give two shits about what others say about my looks. I don't like baldness, but it's a big step from that to thinking that it's a reason to feel inferior or not do everything you ever wanted to do. Life is about what you do with it, not what you look like. The only people who concentrate on appearances don't matter anyway.

So anyway, has anyone heard back from CREABILIS about the potential use of it for RU/FIN/DUT/etc?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Please leave the forum then. If it wasn't a social problem, you wouldn't be here. Clearly you're in denial. No balding man will position himself at a low level... it's obvious that society does so but you are in denial about this.
    Honestly 99% of your recent posts belong in the hair loss rant section, and not to clog up threads about how crappy life is because you don't get what you want. Only shallow individuals judge others solely based on whether they have hair on their head. For gods sake, take a walk outside I guarantee you would be hard pressed not to see some balding guy. Statistics don't lie, hair loss is common and you greatly exaggerate how other people deal with it, because a lot of guys do not care.

This is the cutting edge section, where guys who are interested in reading about potential treatments and news updates come to visit. Just because one is interested in treating their hairloss doesn't mean they obsess over it like it's the end of the he world. Please stop derailing the thread

Yall really need to lay off hellouser. He is frustrated as many of us are. Some people take hairloss way different than others and who is anyone to say to relax its not a big deal. It is a big deal and i have never seen hellouser do anuthing but help. Sure he gets frustrated but who doesnt. I cannot accept hairloss. I tried. I will always try but i just cant. I never seen him clog up threads with ranting. It is usually some knowledge followed by trying to help. These rants yal post actually clog it up

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Yall really need to lay off hellouser. He is frustrated as many of us are. Some people take hairloss way different than others and who is anyone to say to relax its not a big deal. It is a big deal and i have never seen hellouser do anuthing but help. Sure he gets frustrated but who doesnt. I cannot accept hairloss. I tried. I will always try but i just cant. I never seen him clog up threads with ranting. It is usually some knowledge followed by trying to help. These rants yal post actually clog it up
    Yeah except the "knowledge" he usually posts is utter rubbish and is also maladaptive and philosophically immature and ridiculous nonsense that could make even the most positive young balding man depressed if they listened to it. I probably shouldn't take the bait, but just had to comment on it. If you guys can't see that an individual like hellouser is only hurting the cause by alienating people and proposing his own ****ed up worldview as truth, then ok, i said my piece. It's not his fault, he was probably raised by people who didn't teach how to value the things that really matter in life, or to guide him through insecurity. Even the hairiest of us has insecurities about something. life and adulthood is about how we all deal with whatever sucks the most for us.

We are all frustrated. But we do not all blame society and the universe and researchers for the fact that life is unfair and we are not personally happy with the cards we were dealt. Just trying to be a voice of reason for the youngins on here. best thing is probably not to go anywhere near these forums and just enjoy your life at all costs and take pride in yourself no matter what you look like- because everyones looks go down the drain and the only people who place themselves above or below you in a hierarchy according to looks are not intelligent anyway.