+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    5. Alert a few doctors: Rahal, Hasson and Wong, Dr. Wesley, Dr. Cole, Dr. Greco, Dr. Bauman...people who are highly respected and on the progressive end of the industry. They could contact this company and find out how to do it and have a pharmacy make it for them so they can prescribe it.
    +1

Its funny because I posted a while ago about wondering why a company doesnt focus on vehicles and then license it to companies so every company doesnt reinvent the wheel. Its not like developing a vehicle is some simple thing to do but every company spends time/money inventing their own each time kind of silly
    Hopefully this helps but might be a bit early to say. Cant be bad though for MPB since its a topical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Its funny because I posted a while ago about wondering why a company doesnt focus on vehicles and then license it to companies so every company doesnt reinvent the wheel. Its not like developing a vehicle is some simple thing to do but every company spends time/money inventing their own each time kind of silly
    Hopefully this helps but might be a bit early to say. Cant be bad though for MPB since its a topical problem.
    I'm baffled that no one has still yet to find an efficient vehicle for CB yet.

So,any response yet ?if not i Will try Tomorrow to contact them

I would like to see them try topical spiro and compare the results back to the normal stuff everyone commonly uses. I think cosmo tested CB and topical spiro and got much better results with that more advanced delivery system. Topical spiro might work like a charm if delivered properly and its already tested for topical use the chemical itself. Everyone assumes topical spiro is weak and doesnt work but it could easily just be the vehicle

I've emailed them twice with no response. Maybe someone should put in a call.

You guys need to think before you start firing off emails....

what is in it for them? keep this in mind while you're drafting. Also, try not to sound like a total bald crazy person...

Were better off emailing legit docs/academics/investors/companies who can then contact these guys. I doubt a few crazy bald guy emails will make them change their 12 month strategy overnight... or at all.

I suggest people begin a contact list of docs/companies/investors/etc and then we have the least crazy forum member do the emailing

As I was the one who discovered this, I emailed them before even posting on the forum. Furthermore, I'm a medical student at a top 5 university in the world, so emailing from my academic email account would catch the attention of just about anyone in the medical field.

I agree, however, that we should have a doctor contact them and try to formulate their own topical treatment using their technology.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    i think this is a really good idea because this is something we could get NOW.
    I agree man. It's actually the most promising news for a short term solution that I've heard in ages ! I agree that it's very possible that no safety trials are even needed, since the medicines are already approved and theoretically we could have a topical Fin or Dut without sides before the end of the year IF indeed turns out trial testing is not needed (and of course IF it actually even works). But this is really hopeful and exciting news !!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Awesome find indeed ! Topical dut without sides would indeed pretty much equal a cure for most of us
    What the hell are you saying Arashi? Dutasteride, like finasteride, sucks at regrowing lost hair for stuff which, for you, equals a 'cure'. And why would a topical regrow hair any more effectively than the oral alternative......