+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

*points with a sword*... "FLOOD THEM DOWN!!"

Yeah well assuming this works as well as they say I would argue someone needs to convince merk or cosmo to license it and do something with it. I doubt this company is going to get into all that.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah well assuming this works as well as they say I would argue someone needs to convince merk or cosmo to license it and do something with it. I doubt this company is going to get into all that.
    Yes, this seems to be true. However, isn't fin or dut already generic and past their patent? So maybe it's legally fine for them to work on. I'm reading their article and it seemsthey basically develop drugs from scratch adhering to a certain methodology for topical applications.

It's not as I originally understood as that they have some formulation for a special vehicle that you can put certain chemicals in. It seems, rather, they would have to modify Fin/Dut/CB to make it more ideal for topical application with limited side effect.

So, I believe such a project would be a 5-10 year long attempt probably considering research and testing.

Time to get a galvanic device and pump CB into our scalps. LOL.

I disagree. 5-10 year timelines only apply to compounds that have not been tested. If you could get them to attach finasteride to their new technology it would not have to be tested so thoroughly. I also think that people who are connected to hasson and wong or anyone else trying to make topical finasteride should clue these doctors into this technology. They might be able to work with the, or to get their own pharmacists to figure out how it all works. As far as a maintenance cure i think this is the closest were gonna get and the best bet anytime soon. CB might not even work for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    I just sent them a really long message regarding hair loss and if they have any efforts done in that field. Hopefully, they respond. I am also planning to contact their partnering companies and the Professor they are working with from Uni of Dundee.

Not too hopeful about them working on hair loss, but these guys look legit.
    Good work doing that. Nice one

This needs to be brought to the attention of Joe T and some other representatives that could potentially do something with it. This, in my opinion, could be our best hope right now.

four options:

1. Alert them of this obvious market, hope they move on the insight

2. Get ahold of Merc, Cosmo, other companies-- or people into early stage medical investing--- and hope they license the tech to make these products

3. One of the more legitimate users could start a crowdfund campaign to fund a company that would license their tech for use-- may want to inquire about the ballpark cost of licensing

4. alert kane, or other foreign chemist, to attempt to reverse engineer this

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    four options:

1. Alert them of this obvious market, hope they move on the insight

2. Get ahold of Merc, Cosmo, other companies-- or people into early stage medical investing--- and hope they license the tech to make these products

3. One of the more legitimate users could start a crowdfund campaign to fund a company that would license their tech for use-- may want to inquire about the ballpark cost of licensing

4. alert kane, or other foreign chemist, to attempt to reverse engineer this
    5. Alert a few doctors: Rahal, Hasson and Wong, Dr. Wesley, Dr. Cole, Dr. Greco, Dr. Bauman...people who are highly respected and on the progressive end of the industry. They could contact this company and find out how to do it and have a pharmacy make it for them so they can prescribe it.

So are we all going to stay complacent here with our dicks out or are we going to make a group effort to propagate our "cutting edge" idea in regards to utilizing an already established hair loss drug (dut or fin) with this technology. And, if this worked, how would millions of men have access to this slow absorption technology? Wouldn't they have to mass produce this? Wouldn't that alone take years to do?

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    So are we all going to stay complacent here with our dicks out or are we going to make a group effort to propagate our "cutting edge" idea in regards to utilizing an already established hair loss drug (dut or fin) with this technology. And, if this worked, how would millions of men have access to this slow absorption technology? Wouldn't they have to mass produce this? Wouldn't that alone take years to do?
    User 'Inbrugge' said on the previous page he contacted the company. Let's see if he gets a reply before we all start mailing them and all ask the same question.