+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Double post accident

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    Looks are becoming increasingly important in todays society, theres nothing anyone could say to alter our society's perception about the importance of looking good and taking of yourself. Hair can literally make or break a young mans appearance, idc what anyone says, theres no if's ,and's, or but's about that cold hard fact.

With that being said. This isnt living, i mentally and physically cant put up with this world anymore.
    If i had an oppurtunity to go to switzerland to get euthanized, i would go in heartbeat with little to no fear about life after death. I simply cant watch my prime years go by while i live socially isolated in physical and mental anguish. I realize its a mind game and i probably suffer a mental illness or two other than just depression. But hair loss in your teens/20s is a completely different kind of sadness, i feel like ive been handed a prison sentence.

For now i will be seeking out opiates for the intensity of my depression. Heroin.
    How old are you ? What's your hair situation ? Sounds like you've been hit pretty hard by this shit.

Well, im 21, i was a nw 2.5 before my ht. Im nw 1 now. Iwent to a highly reputable coalatiom surgeon. But im unhappy i jumped the gun on the ht. My scar is 3mm wide, but for some reason i have telogen efflivium thats hitting me real hard right now thats preventing me from adding more fue up top and in the scar. if i post a pic of my hair people here may get upset im complaining. But every follicle on my scalp has been affected by a chronic telogen efflivium, so this has been a roller caoster. Idk if the loss will stop or get worse. Im told by a trichologist its 100% reversible but nothing is forsure in this world.
    Im on the big 3 plus LLLT , thinnking of adding dut

Quote Originally Posted by hairlosskills View Post
    Well, im 21, i was a nw 2.5 before my ht. Im nw 1 now. Iwent to a highly reputable coalatiom surgeon. But im unhappy i jumped the gun on the ht. My scar is 3mm wide, but for some reason i have telogen efflivium thats hitting me real hard right now thats preventing me from adding more fue up top and in the scar. if i post a pic of my hair people here may get upset im complaining. But every follicle on my scalp has been affected by a chronic telogen efflivium, so this has been a roller caoster. Idk if the loss will stop or get worst. Im told by a trichologist its 100% reversible but nothing is forsure in this world.
    Im on the big 3 plus LLLT , thinnking of adding dut
    How long have you been on Fin ? Any sides ?

I had sides on fin when i first started 3 years ago. I was getting gyno. Ijumped off at 20. But got back on after my ht. My dht is low but im not experiencing any sides this time around. I attribute the no sides due to what i call my BDD diet. A diet high in greens and protein. Followed by elimination of all processed fast food,and no dairy,gluten,grains,corn,sugar,high glycemic foods,soy,etc. Basically eating food that enhance attractiveness.
    I know for a fact this is why i have no sides this time around. I know this because i have been on and off fin 3 times due to sides. All the sides were noticed while i ate like shit

Awwww, reading your post reminded me of someone very close to me.

Don't let this defeat you! There will be no other person like you, you're unique and posses qualities no one else has!
    Have you ever sought out professional help? (i.e. therapy)

If not I'd totally recommend it, many times talking and letting everything out can be the main ingredient to recovery.

Best of Luck <3