+ Reply to Thread

Default Reccomendations in Toronto/North American Region based on Price+credibility.

I'm looking for a great dr. BUT also a fair price!

i've been reccomended Hasson+Wong and Rahal, however both charge 8$ roughly per graft FUE, and at 2000 grafts or however much i'll probably need, that's 16000 dollars!

and then I look at europe which has reputable dr's in Belgium and turkey at 3-4$(US) per graft FUE!! so half the price!

however I'm looking for something that will take a little less travel(preferably north america) that's slightly cheaper(5-6$ per graft is fair in my eyes). So any reccomendations in the eastern region of NA?

2nd question: How long after the procedure until your head goes back to normal?(as in no reddness scabs etc.) 1 week? 2 weeks? just wondering how long i'd have to take off work.

I did Rahal and I would highly recommend him. This is something you will live with the rest of your life, you should go to the best doctor available in my opinion. I had surgery and kept my hair fairly long..1500 grafts on the hairline and within 2 weeks you couldn't tell I had anything done. I'm also fair skinned, so it takes redness longer to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I did Rahal and I would highly recommend him. This is something you will live with the rest of your life, you should go to the best doctor available in my opinion. I had surgery and kept my hair fairly long..1500 grafts on the hairline and within 2 weeks you couldn't tell I had anything done. I'm also fair skinned, so it takes redness longer to leave.
    I am thinking of doing Rahal for sure, is he negotiable with his price though? I'd be willing to do 6$ per graft(I've heard he's done this price if you come in after a last min cancellation).

Also you didnt have to shave your head for the procedure? I'd prefer not to as it will be an easier transition than showing my receded hairline all of a sudden and then having a good hairline 6-9 months later