X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CocoPoco
    • Sep 2014

Is Propcia enough?!

Hello everyone!

I just started Propecia a week ago and im just curious to know if that is enough to treat hair loss? Ive been told that it is the strongest anti hair loss (cure) out there but im not sure if it is enough? Could anyone please let me know if it is. Thanks!
  • Jasari
    • May 2011

Originally posted by CocoPoco
    Hello everyone!

I just started Propecia a week ago and im just curious to know if that is enough to treat hair loss? Ive been told that it is the strongest anti hair loss (cure) out there but im not sure if it is enough? Could anyone please let me know if it is. Thanks!
    Everyone's different. I've been on Propecia for years & my hair loss has progressed at the same rate [As when I was off it]. So for me it essentially does nothing [Not even maintenance]. To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm still taking it.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

It is pretty much the best thing you can use to maintain and even regrow. Give it some time. If it isn't enough then add minoxidil. Unfortunately that is about all we have at this point.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
        It is pretty much the best thing you can use to maintain and even regrow. Give it some time. If it isn't enough then add minoxidil. Unfortunately that is about all we have at this point.
        Maybe add topical spiro and get good DMI spray to help absorb it .

Comment

• shineydome
          • Aug 2014

Im not sure about everyone else but for me Propecia did not do much.
          I think i may have started it too late for my situation.

Comment

• lifeisbeautiful
            • Sep 2014

It did not work much for me. That's why I am considering hair transplant. I guess it depends on a person. Cant know without trying.

Comment

• billybong
              • Apr 2012

Well I think the strongest is dutasteride.

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
                • Apr 2016

Was wondering how the finasteride is working if your still around, I started 4 months ago

Comment

• FlightTL
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by CocoPoco
                  Hello everyone!

Dude, try saw palmetto first...it's herbal and less chance of side effects.

Comment

Working...