+ Reply to Thread

Default So yeah..m finasteride def lowers libido. bummed.

So ummm this sucks. But I guess I'm one of those who get sides from propecia. I have zero doubt this drug causes these sides. I've only taken .25mg EOD for like 2 weeks now.

Watery semen.... and a lack in libido. No real ball ache or anything else. But before taking it I was horny like 24/7. All the time. Me and my gf got it a lot. Shed get annoyed at how horny I was.

Not only am I leas interested... I tried to force sex just to prove a point.. (not on her I meant force it to do it even though I wasn't feeling it) and yeah.. orgasm was weak... sex wasn't powerful and felt like exercise and just was generally boring. I mean it felt good still and all but it wasn't like it was.

This was only after 2 weeks on a low dose. I'm pretty bummed because I know people say that's nowhere near long enough but my hair already felt thicker.. and I believe it's because maybe it was making my hair stay in the proper phase longer so I wasn't losing as fast. Or maybe the finasteride working that we'll was in my head...

One thing I know for absolute certainty. ..the libido loss and watery semen was not in my head. And it sucks. I thought I was gonna dodge the bullet. I finally gave in to trying this stuff after years... but at least now I know... so making a decision is easier and I won't regret it. Prob gonna quit it.

I hope cb turns out.

Truth be told I wouldn't care that much of I wasn't afraid of permanent issues. I was horny to the point it was annoying even to myself.

Try topical anti-androgens such as topical fin or Ru. people say that the sides are less severe when applied topically. I'm testing out Ru from Kane for the first time now in Neogenic. I will see how that turns out. Also, I will try out Promox, a minoxidil formula with topical fin, in a lotion format.

I will also try 0.25 mg EOD as you have to see how it turns out.

But, logically it makes sense to me to go to topical route. I mean we are really concerned about DHT in our scalp, not the whole body right? So why tale something directly in your body? Same concept with Minoxidil. It's originally a heart pill, but we apply it topical instead of orally to reduce its medicinal effects regarding the heart and focus more on the hair.

I believe (just my personal opinion. not an expert or a doctor) that topical applications are the best way to go. Minoxidil (which kinda sucks), Ru, Topical Fin, and we have CB coming in 2-3 years.

RU at a low dosage might cut it for you. Besides that there ain't really options, possibly CB in the future.

I know the feeling I have had all major side effects worse than you! I could not get an erection for a whole month. I had panick attacks and felt trapped, now 3 years later I'm still on the same drug saving my hair and side effects are gone . I suggest relax your mind first, remove stress and get horns goat weed. When I had sides I bought genhair finesteride spray and used this every 3rd day. I had sides still but I could cope and they were much less than taking it orally.