+ Reply to Thread

Default Jeremy Piven Ice Bucket Challenge

Hi,

Anyone else clock JP hair on his recent Ice Bucket Challenge.. His video appears to have been edited in length since this screen shot.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jp1.jpg

Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	34553  
    Last edited by Spex; 09-05-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Ha ha, good find. I was watching a thing on Jimmy Kimmel called "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets". For Jeremy Piven the tweet was, "I hope Jeremy Piven's d**k falls off. In public." And it made me think that there might have been some editing to the original tweet. I suspect they may have substituted the word d**k for wig. It makes more sense for hoping that his wig falls off in public, than it does for his d**k.

The slightly unusual thing about Mr Piven is that for a while he made no attempt to hide his baldness, if you see him in movies from the 90s ('Heat', 'Grosse Point Blank'), he is clearly balding. He even features as 'TV George' in an episode of Seinfeld, playing George Costanza, whose baldness is mentioned all the time, and is an integral part of his neurotic character.

The only other actor I can think of like him is Billy Bob Thornton, who wears a hairpiece in public, but has appeared with his natural, balding appearance in the movies 'Armageddon' and 'Sling Blade' - and quite possibly other movies I haven't seen - although interestingly, he plays a character in the movie 'The Man Who Wasn't There' (sorry, spoiler alert) who is sentenced to the electric chair, but his character does not have his head shaved, as would be required for that method of execution, presumably because they didn't know how to do it without it being obvious he was wearing a hairpiece in the rest of the movie.

This thread also reminds me of Jon Cryer's (two and a half man) ice bucket challenge.
    He already came clean on Conan about his 'wig' but in the ice bucket challenge you can really see the extent of his hairloss without trying to conceal it.

You know, I'm not a fan of wigs and concealer stuff. But I can respect Hollywood actors who do use it but at the same are completely honest about it. We need more people like that. I'd say shave it all off or cover it up but honest about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    This thread also reminds me of Jon Cryer's (two and a half man) ice bucket challenge.
    He already came clean on Conan about his 'wig' but in the ice bucket challenge you can really see the extent of his hairloss without trying to conceal it.

You know, I'm not a fan of wigs and concealer stuff. But I can respect Hollywood actors who do use it but at the same are completely honest about it. We need more people like that. I'd say shave it all off or cover it up but honest about it.
    There are actually a lot of photos of Jon Cryer in public without the concealer. He doesn't seem to be too concerned with his hair loss, only wears the concealer when he's on television.

John Cryer explaining on Conan @ 3 15

lol.he says he 's got 4 Hairs

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17366