Threaded View

If you knew anything about me or my postings you would know that I in fact do not encourage others to have hair transplants. My posting history speaks for itself.

Here is the type of tattoo I would recommend for young balding guys. Just down the street from me at the Brown Line train station 2 guys were attacked during the day by 4 gang bangers.

Each one of these attackers had neck tattoos and 2 of them had ink on their face. Even though there were several bystanders no one got involved because it’s a fact that most people would be very intimidated by someone with a neck or face tattoo. Regardless of if one of these guys were losing their hair the majority would keep their mouth shut and show them respect. Why ………………….because the neck tattoo says I DON’T CARE and it also says I AM NOT AFRAID.

And here is the lesson for young, insecure balding guys. It’s not that you are balding it’s that you very often are weak and insecure and when others pick up on that many will feed off that fear and weakness in order to make themselves feel better.

You are infinitely better off getting into the gym and working out, martial arts or whatever it takes to stop being so weak then having ink dots on your head. I can tell you from my own experience of working in the night club industry. The number of those that wanted to test me was directly related to my bodyweight not that it mattered but I didn’t need the hassle of constantly being tested where the result was a verbal exchange or something different.

If you have ink dots all over your head it becomes something that is very hard to hide. In my opinion you are taking a very huge risk which could easily destroy what little dignity you might have left. I’m telling you to not do it. Get into the gym or do something to build your confidence for a couple of years then see how you feel after at least give it a shot.

Do not listen to these guys trying to make a fast and easy dollar. Do nothing...........just observe everything you are seeing and take notes.