+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    If you aren't a body builder, this looks absolutely ridiculous. And I mean body builder. I have been lifting for close to 20 years now, but have always been on the slim side. I would look deformed with a thick neck.

You always bring up the thick neck nonsense as if this applies to more than .00001% of the human population. I usually don't care if people post pics or not, but in your case I think you should. You have made many claims about how great you look and now it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Video game characters isn't going to cut it. Can't wait to see that thick neck.
    I myself don't have a thick neck unfortunately, although I would love to have one. The video game characters I posted above would look much worse if they had pencil necks. You would notice that 90% of the top athletes have thick necks. A thick neck automatically makes you look alpha, while a pencil neck screams beta provider! Having said that, you need broad shoulders to go along with a thick neck. Just look at the singer of Slipknot, he has a thick neck but narrow shoulders and he looks ridiculous. I have broad shoulders but my neck is on the thinner side. Would need to do something about it. And about showing my picture, I won't ever do that, because I don't want my picture to rotate on the internet. But I look somewhat similar to my avatar.

I have to admit I have come at you a few times and you keep your cool under fire, that is alpha.

Thick neck only works if you are huge, otherwise it just looks weird. A pencil neck just makes you look weak. Somewhere in the middle is where I am at and plan on staying. The only guys that need to worry about their neck are the pencil neck dudes, and there are exercises that can help solve that.

People always throw out this they pull off the bald look stuff. I think they would look better with NW 1 teenage hair personally but I guess its partly opinion. Think arnold mr universe when he had great hair plus the muscles I mean that is better than being bald.

I'm fairly good looking with hair but I reckon I would look much worse bald. That's really all it boils down to for me. All my life I've been happy looking at myself in the mirror and since this has all started that's not been the case. It is what it is.

The fact that I'm balding isn't my biggest issue. It's the fact that I just don't look as good with less hair, and balding happens to be the cause. What I mean is, if I looked just as good with a NW3, a NW7, or whatever I wouldn't be as concerned. I also have subtype 1 Rosacea, so my face generally has a reddish hue along my nose and cheeks. Even if I had great physical features that would work with a shaved head, I still wouldn't look good with a red face and no hair.

Ronnie Colemann is a NW0, yet you would see him always with a shaved head.

Someone shaving their head is their choice. I mean there are no rules saying a guy cant like a certain hair style. I knew plenty of guys that shaved their heads for football or whatever just because hair gets in the way. I would just say you dont see lots of NW 7 guys on the bachelor show. I dont find bald women that attractive and I cant see the logic that it doesnt work in reverse for men too at least to some extent. Being bald makes you look older if that is what you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Ronnie Coleman could kick my ass by just looking at me, but I don't meet that many people that would look at him thinking "he must be an interesting guy who's fun to be around". I have very masculine features and my personality can sometimes give off a "no nonsense" vibe. Works well for some situations, works not so well in others. Like meeting people for instance. I feel that a shaved head with my features (1/4 Ukrainian, I look very Slavic) would also make me look like an ignorant goon.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Light weight baby...aint nothing but a peanut....

Phil Heath's gona win this year again...

When we were in our teens/early twenties many of us had features that made us look way younger than we actually were. At that time many of us wished that we would have looked "older". We were given the gift of many norwoods to solve that problem.