+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thumbs up

Checkout this guys you tube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDTyler

and this site

http://www.rsdnation.com/

life changing stuff

Here is my advice. Have realistic expectations about the girls you want. Then become a positive outgoing person and try to be funny because girls really want a friend first. Thats really the key because girls are honestly much more emotional and personality based compared to men its absolutely true. Which is good because baldness doesnt make it impossible by any means but it does make it harder. Your kidding yourself to think otherwise its like saying bad acne or lots of wrinkles make no difference. It makes you look older which a girl that is 30 is not going to want a guy that looks like he is 50 even though he 32. Wear a hat too

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Here is my advice. Have realistic expectations about the girls you want. Then become a positive outgoing person and try to be funny because girls really want a friend first. Thats really the key because girls are honestly much more emotional and personality based compared to men its absolutely true. Which is good because baldness doesnt make it impossible by any means but it does make it harder. Your kidding yourself to think otherwise its like saying bad acne or lots of wrinkles make no difference. It makes you look older which a girl that is 30 is not going to want a guy that looks like he is 50 even though he 32. Wear a hat too
    Everything in this post is bad advice, so bad that you could do the complete opposite and increase your chances with women.

I'll just ask you this burt: how old are you? How many women have you dated in your life and how many have you slept with? Just curious.

That's the problem on this forum, a lot of guys who give advice to get women are not qualified for it at all, they have no idea of what they're talking about.

Here are the corrections:

- Always shoot for the best looking girls

- Guys that are only funny are dancing monkeys and entertainers to women at best

- Girls are driven by their emotions but they're not personality-based, they are shallow and will overlook a lot of bad personality traits if you have good looks, money or status.

- Baldness does not make it harder, in a lot of situations, it just makes it impossible, if a girl doesn't want to date bald guys, that's the end of it.

- Bad acne matters a lot less than balding, it doesn't completely change your appearance (and I've had bad acne, trust me), wrinkles even less, they're like grey hair for a man, it makes them distinguished and sometimes even more attractive, see some older celebrities like George Clooney.

- A girl that is 30's already way past her prime and is at an age where she cannot attract the same quality of men as before. The 50 year old guy might be all she can get for a relationship.

- Wearing a hat is a bad idea, it will have to come off at a point, and you'll most likely see a look of disappointment or even disgust in the girl's eye when she realises you're bald.

It is true that women will subconsciously be more receptive to you with some (very subtle) touching - but obviously you have to be very careful not to overdo it - never invade her personal space, this is a huge no-no for women with a guy she's just met, you have to respect her boundaries. I think with guys we're often so wrapped up in our own anxiety and neuroses about approaching a girl, that we forget that women have to be wary of a strange guy approaching them (and I was as guilty of this as anyone). Like Louis CK said, men should remember when approaching a girl, that the equivalent for us would be if we were approached by a half-bear half-lion that may or may not maul you.

I forget the name of the psychology experiment, but it works for everyone, not just women - in the experiment, a group of students were asked to go into a library and ask the librarian for a certain book. Unbeknowst to them, with half the students the librarian touched them lightly on the arm when talking to them, with the other half, the librarian didn't. The half who had been touched rated the librarian as far more likeable than the half who hadn't.