Lets Get CB-03-01 DONE. We are SO close.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimJermaine
    • Sep 2014

Ok well that's the next step then. We need to find an independent lab that'll do the test, order CB from Kane, and then hopefully be able to use CB with a Galvanic device. I'm just trying to push the urgency here because every day our hair gets thinner and there's a solution right around the corner. Rather than waiting for the next Cosmo study to be released whenever, we can get a lab to test the CB and we could be using it BY THE END OF THIS YEAR! If anyones down to help me be proactive about this (for the mere reason that I'm NOT as knowledgeable on the scientific parts of Hair Loss and Hair Loss Drugs as a lot of you), PM me and we can talk on Skype.

Comment

• Alias123
      • Jan 2013

if this is doable ( which i doubt before the minds of hellouse, arashi, desmond etc comment on its chances of sucess) i can contribute to the crowdfunding to this independent lab. I assume they charge you quite alot for trying this. if you find a lab with sufficent experience and resources that is

Comment

• LMS
        • Dec 2012

Last night applied 20MG CB in 1 ML (2%) solution container 8 parts butylene glycol, 1 part oleyl alcohol and 1 part n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone.

Keep you updated.

Comment

• ShookOnes
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
          Considering a lot of bald men have already pissed away tens of thousands of dollars on temporary solutions like FUE and FUT hair transplants... 100 dollars a month is peanuts. A lot of men will easily pay that. I would.

Yup. CB0301 is the reason why I'm going to take the FUE plunge NOW, and pray for the future of this drug. A temporary solution of FUE+CB would make my life much easier for the next few decades to come as I wait for the cure.. with absolutely no worries except the weekly Monday alarm waking me up to use the CB cream.

Comment

• cichlidfort
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ShookOnes
            Yup. CB0301 is the reason why I'm going to take the FUE plunge NOW, and pray for the future of this drug. A temporary solution of FUE+CB would make my life much easier for the next few decades to come as I wait for the cure.. with absolutely no worries except the weekly Monday alarm waking me up to use the CB cream.
            Next few decades? Dude if you're that pessimistic don't even bother reasoning in this section of hairloss.

Comment

• joel203
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by cichlidfort
              Next few decades? Dude if you're that pessimistic don't even bother reasoning in this section of hairloss.
              Next few decades is not pessimistic, realistic. Never is pessimistic or next few centuries

Comment

• cichlidfort
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by joel203
                Next few decades is not pessimistic, realistic. Never is pessimistic or next few centuries
                To correct us both, it's actually speculation, neither pessimistic nor realistic. However, if you're a fan of recent science, which it seems your moronic self is not, it's an educated prediction to say the cure is within the 10 year mark. Saying it won't happen in the next few decades is a vague guess that could imply 20-40 years away. 20-40 years away with the discoveries that have been recently made? What a ****ing joke.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

To correct us both, it's actually speculation, neither pessimistic nor realistic. However, if you're a fan of recent science, which it seems your moronic self is not, it's an educated prediction to say the cure is within the 10 year mark. Saying it won't happen in the next few decades is a vague guess that could imply 20-40 years away. 20-40 years away with the discoveries that have been recently made? What a ****ing joke.
                  I fell out of my chair when I read that.

Comment

• joel203
                    • Jun 2014

Woah chill out brah it'll only accelerate your hair loss

Comment

• ShookOnes
                      • Jun 2014

20-40 years is one hell of a human achievement tho bra it'd be amazing if it did happen

Comment

• sdsurfin
                        • Sep 2013

I'd say next few decades for a real cure is very realistic based on the current science. Testing takes a decade and they are nowhere near testing anything close to a cure. When they are able to create a terminal hair then they will be approaching testing. got a long way to go til that happens, and then they have to figure out how to make it all work in a balding scalp with concurrent therapies that do not exist yet. don't hold your breath.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by sdsurfin
                          I'd say next few decades for a real cure is very realistic based on the current science. Testing takes a decade and they are nowhere near testing anything close to a cure. When they are able to create a terminal hair then they will be approaching testing. got a long way to go til that happens, and then they have to figure out how to make it all work in a balding scalp with concurrent therapies that do not exist yet. don't hold your breath.
                          I don't get this. Why 10 years to 'test' when they get a working follicle growing terminal hairs? Wouldn't that already qualify as a 'test' ? And why 10 years to 'test' ? Why not 8? or 9? Or 11? And what does 10 years tell us that 2 or 3 years does not?

I'll tell you this: the whole industry is making a joke out of us. These timelines are outrageous... I don't know why you guys just shrug it off like it's supposed to be tolerated.

Comment

• KJ1982
                            • Dec 2012

Apologies for the off-topic post, but I was just wondering if you would mind my getting in touch off the forums, hellouser; I'd send a private message though they're no longer active if I remember correctly.

Many thanks.

KJ.

Comment

• burtandernie
                              • Nov 2012

I want to see a study of CB being used on facial hair or body hair what effects it has. Does it prevent body hair from ever growing or does it completely reverse body hair growth? If you stop not just DHT but also T from getting to the hair does it continue to grow and if it does what else fuels it?

Comment

• joel203
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
                                I want to see a study of CB being used on facial hair or body hair what effects it has. Does it prevent body hair from ever growing or does it completely reverse body hair growth? If you stop not just DHT but also T from getting to the hair does it continue to grow and if it does what else fuels it?
                                I don't see how it'll affect body hair if it's already grown, maybe areas that have started growth yet? It will be cool if it did I could do wih less body hair!

Comment

Working...