+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    I just emailed swiss4med asking about availability and pricing. Oh, and I forgot, galvanic devices need a water based gel that is positively ionized. Sonophoresis needs only water based gels and would also probably work, but not as well. All in all, the hydro4 units would be the most effective and easiest to use. They have other hydroelectrophoresis machines that are smaller and they might be cheaper, I'm not sure.
    Thanks for the info!

I don't think Kane is currently selling CB, so that may be another hurdle.

For real though. Why aren't more people on top of this???

Instead of getting and HT. Buy a machine. If we found out the procedure and how Cosmo did it... and had real CB... this is a 80% cure basically.

Full prevention of hairloss if it's better than Fin. 0 sides.

idk. instead of talking about companies that havent done anything yet and most likely wont for years to come.. why dont we try to do something??

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    For real though. Why aren't more people on top of this???

Instead of getting and HT. Buy a machine. If we found out the procedure and how Cosmo did it... and had real CB... this is a 80% cure basically.

Full prevention of hairloss if it's better than Fin. 0 sides.

idk. instead of talking about companies that havent done anything yet and most likely wont for years to come.. why dont we try to do something??
    Beats the hell out of me man. Watching the videos, it's actually pretty simple. You mix the solution I the container with the gel, mix it, then attach it to the roller that has a wire to the machine. You place a pad under your head ( they were applying anti aging meds to a persons face while they were lying flat) that has a cable to complete the circuit. They just rolled it over the persons face thoroughly for a few minutes. The technology may be complicated, but the procedure doesn't appear to be. They did this ONCE A WEEK for CB, talk about convenient. I see this working for other things that may help hair loss: bimatoprost, maybe a pgd2 blocker but only if there were limited to no side effects. They emailed me back by the way. I asked them if some of their products were available to people outside the medical industry and about prices, they didn't shut me down like I was expecting. They asked me what purposes I had for the product and which country I was located in, to see if they could find me a distributor. Things are looking up for once haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu View Post
    Beats the hell out of me man. Watching the videos, it's actually pretty simple. You mix the solution I the container with the gel, mix it, then attach it to the roller that has a wire to the machine. You place a pad under your head ( they were applying anti aging meds to a persons face while they were lying flat) that has a cable to complete the circuit. They just rolled it over the persons face thoroughly for a few minutes. The technology may be complicated, but the procedure doesn't appear to be. They did this ONCE A WEEK for CB, talk about convenient. I see this working for other things that may help hair loss: bimatoprost, maybe a pgd2 blocker but only if there were limited to no side effects. They emailed me back by the way. I asked them if some of their products were available to people outside the medical industry and about prices, they didn't shut me down like I was expecting. They asked me what purposes I had for the product and which country I was located in, to see if they could find me a distributor. Things are looking up for once haha.
    i thought about that many times. i think if we had a good ionto-machine/roller or whatever to deliver the drugs in an optimal way, many hairloss sufferers could have a very good success with topicals without the bad sideeffects. CB, PGD2 blockers, growth factors. i have not the skills to figure out the right device, so i hope someone of you can find a good solution which works, once and for all.
    maybe we could also get a bit support from kane, as he/they seem to be professionals in chemistry. it would also be interesting for him because he could sell us all magic powders and growth factors without the need to develop complicated vehicles for it.
    maybe kane could even find a cheap ionto-device (kind of roller with two electrodes) which he could sell and distribute along with his products.

You could honestly probably get good results with something like these just using topical spiro that is already out. I think cosmo tested it and got pretty good results with even topical spiro with a better delivery method. Topical spiro is thought to be pretty weak but maybe the weakness has always been the vehicles. Its not an easy problem though so I can see why that is given how tough a barrier the skin is

Well, figured out why no one is on this, CB isn't ionic. Not only that, it's impossible for us to make it ionic unless Kane or someone can do it, even then it'll probably be expensive. If he could do it and it didn't cost a fortune, Iontophoresis would work no problem. That's where we stand. Sonophoresis (ultra sound technology) could work, but it works by a different action and I'm not sure about the side effects at the frequency we would need. A micro needle device could possibly work if one was available. Not talking about the average .5mm dermaroller. I'm not giving up on galvanic devices yet though, it could possibly work for other drugs. If it did, you would use less of whatever you would use, thus having less side effects, have better results due to better penetration, and you would have to apply less frequently depending on the drug used.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...=13658&page=10

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...=13658&page=19

Other than were running around in circles with info. already posted, this is what would need to happen for iontophoresis to work.

So basically iontophoresis is impossible lets move on to some actual kind of realistic chemical vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    So basically iontophoresis is impossible lets move on to some actual kind of realistic chemical vehicle
    The only way it could work is if Kane or some other chemical supplier could give CB an ionic charge, if they could, we'd be set. If not, then yeah were out of luck. It would really suck if we called it quits when it could be as simple as letting them know what we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by strife91 View Post
    there is an efficient vehicle i am using it even ask hellouser, you guys are left in the dark. btw if you see this hell it is gandalf
    Is it the CL stuff?