+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I'd pay 100 a month if the shit works..

Considering a lot of bald men have already pissed away tens of thousands of dollars on temporary solutions like FUE and FUT hair transplants... 100 dollars a month is peanuts. A lot of men will easily pay that. I would.

So is there a way of figuring out thr polarity of CB in order to use the Galvanic device?

I agree that CB is the nearest and most promising thing that even just a few years away. It has to get the financing though and no company has it licensed right now which isnt good. I still think the sides of CB will be very minimal and its far enough in acne to lend a little credibility to that. CB turns into a naturally occurring chemical once it hits blood stream, has good skin penetration, and has a lot of ideal properties for this kind of thing.
    Its just a painfully long wait and even when acne comes out its not much use.

Quote Originally Posted by TimJermaine View Post
    So is there a way of figuring out thr polarity of CB in order to use the Galvanic device?
    The only way I know of is to order CB and send it to a trustworthy, independent lab. All I've done is looked up info about galvanic devices and talked to a veterinarian who uses one so my knowledge is pretty limited. I've tried to be accurate in what I post but I could be wrong for all I know.

Ok well that's the next step then. We need to find an independent lab that'll do the test, order CB from Kane, and then hopefully be able to use CB with a Galvanic device. I'm just trying to push the urgency here because every day our hair gets thinner and there's a solution right around the corner. Rather than waiting for the next Cosmo study to be released whenever, we can get a lab to test the CB and we could be using it BY THE END OF THIS YEAR! If anyones down to help me be proactive about this (for the mere reason that I'm NOT as knowledgeable on the scientific parts of Hair Loss and Hair Loss Drugs as a lot of you), PM me and we can talk on Skype.

if this is doable ( which i doubt before the minds of hellouse, arashi, desmond etc comment on its chances of sucess) i can contribute to the crowdfunding to this independent lab. I assume they charge you quite alot for trying this. if you find a lab with sufficent experience and resources that is

Last night applied 20MG CB in 1 ML (2%) solution container 8 parts butylene glycol, 1 part oleyl alcohol and 1 part n-methyl-2-pyrrolidone.

Keep you updated.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Considering a lot of bald men have already pissed away tens of thousands of dollars on temporary solutions like FUE and FUT hair transplants... 100 dollars a month is peanuts. A lot of men will easily pay that. I would.

Yup. CB0301 is the reason why I'm going to take the FUE plunge NOW, and pray for the future of this drug. A temporary solution of FUE+CB would make my life much easier for the next few decades to come as I wait for the cure.. with absolutely no worries except the weekly Monday alarm waking me up to use the CB cream.

Quote Originally Posted by ShookOnes View Post
    Yup. CB0301 is the reason why I'm going to take the FUE plunge NOW, and pray for the future of this drug. A temporary solution of FUE+CB would make my life much easier for the next few decades to come as I wait for the cure.. with absolutely no worries except the weekly Monday alarm waking me up to use the CB cream.
    Next few decades? Dude if you're that pessimistic don't even bother reasoning in this section of hairloss.