+ Reply to Thread

Default RU and minoxidil sides

I have been on RU for about a month, and I've noticed weight gain, fatigue, loss of libido, and, I could be imagining this, some slight puffiness in my nipples. Gynecomastia is the only side that worries me because it is permanent. I skipped my dose yesterday, and I'm looking for any input as to how long I should discontinue use to prevent onset of gynecomastia. I don't want to stop RU for long because it is actually working and allowing me to regrow some hair.

Secondly, Minoxidil is making the skin under my eyes sunken and purple. It is really making me look a lot older. I don't want to stop this either because I am making great progress with my current regimen, but I don't want to look like this. What should I do?

Edit: I'm using Lipogaine. Might it be better to switch to straight minox? I'm scared to do this as well because I'm worried any changes will throw off the progress I'm making.

Is it working though? RU did give me sides, a long term Ru user is mixing his Ru with neogenic so maybe give neogenic a try as he stated his hair has become so thick since using neogenic as the vehicle.

I am using the premixed RU from Anagen. I'm using neogenic separately as well along with foligen, and an assortment of vitamins.

I think it is working great so far. I have a lot of small hairs coming in at the temples, and a few have turned terminal. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any thickening of existing hairs. I need that badly as they are all very thin. At the rate I was going I would have been totally bald on top in another couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    I am using the premixed RU from Anagen. I'm using neogenic separately as well along with foligen, and an assortment of vitamins.

I think it is working great so far. I have a lot of small hairs coming in at the temples, and a few have turned terminal. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any thickening of existing hairs. I need that badly as they are all very thin. At the rate I was going I would have been totally bald on top in another couple years.

Thickening is easy through minoxidol, Dr kleins formulation would easily thicken hairs, just shame he's dead and they want prescriptions.

This new clinic formulate the stuff and high grade minoxidol would work, I wouldn't stop RU but add maybe something like this mixture ontop. It's best to target hairloss at every angle, I'm waiting on them to reply with a fixed price list for us so maybe wait few day il let you know the cost etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Thickening is easy through minoxidol, Dr kleins formulation would easily thicken hairs, just shame he's dead and they want prescriptions.

This new clinic formulate the stuff and high grade minoxidol would work, I wouldn't stop RU but add maybe something like this mixture ontop. It's best to target hairloss at every angle, I'm waiting on them to reply with a fixed price list for us so maybe wait few day il let you know the cost etc.
    I don't really know anything about Dr. Klein. It looks like his stuff isn't that much different from Lipogaine? I'm planning on going back on the RU tonight, and I'll take a few days off of Lipogaine to clear out the minox. I've read that 95% of systemic minoxidil is removed within 4 days. Once I start back I will only use 1 ml a day instead of the 1.5 to 2 that I've been using.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    I don't really know anything about Dr. Klein. It looks like his stuff isn't that much different from Lipogaine? I'm planning on going back on the RU tonight, and I'll take a few days off of Lipogaine to clear out the minox. I've read that 95% of systemic minoxidil is removed within 4 days. Once I start back I will only use 1 ml a day instead of the 1.5 to 2 that I've been using.
    Exactly why I can't use propecia weight gain , you will not be able to avoid the weight gain on dht blockers .