+ Reply to Thread

Default important if your bald(Directed to FlightTL mostly)

Balding sucks, you know, i know,everyone knows. Emotionally its something really hard to deal with to some people and it only understandable if its someone whose been in your shoes. Every one i know thinks being bald and being confident is easy. Too bad its easier said than done.

Anyways ive seen many emotionally upset posts from FlightTL and considering your a NW7 it must be much more difficult for you than what it is for me to tackle our problem. I read your posts and it reminds me so much of me. Youve got to forget what people think and worrying about their opinions. You've got to be confident about yourself. I think you mentioned before that you were having problems in the womens department so i feel like this video could help you a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPe-...VFg0Vgh_aCfOGw

Before you say start typing about what the women were thinking or what could of happened after the video, the important part of the video is how he mentions his balding and how confident hes about it. Im not telling you to have sly and funny comments about balding to pick up women,what im talking about is all above that, confidence. Hope you can use this advice. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Balding sucks, you know, i know,everyone knows. Emotionally its something really hard to deal with to some people and it only understandable if its someone whose been in your shoes. Every one i know thinks being bald and being confident is easy. Too bad its easier said than done.

Anyways ive seen many emotionally upset posts from FlightTL and considering your a NW7 it must be much more difficult for you than what it is for me to tackle our problem. I read your posts and it reminds me so much of me. Youve got to forget what people think and worrying about their opinions. You've got to be confident about yourself. I think you mentioned before that you were having problems in the womens department so i feel like this video could help you a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPe-...VFg0Vgh_aCfOGw

Before you say start typing about what the women were thinking or what could of happened after the video, the important part of the video is how he mentions his balding and how confident hes about it. Im not telling you to have sly and funny comments about balding to pick up women,what im talking about is all above that, confidence. Hope you can use this advice. cheers
    That guy has a nice shaped head, and a slim nose...

but thanks for the video...

FlightTL already tried these moves at the mall. They didn't work. Any other suggestions?

Facial wise, he is meh with that recedin chin. However, he has a good neck and good height.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Facial wise, he is meh with that recedin chin. However, he has a good neck and good height.
    I heard women love height! but I'm 5'8 so its not tall.

I would recommend you to lose as much fat as possible. Being bald with a lean face, with visible cheekbones, somewhat long and thin nose and a decent chin actually looks very cool. Moreover, some facial hair can take attention away from the forehead. So, you can be bald and still be quite good looking.

I would recommend you to lose as much fat as possible. Being bald with a lean face, with visible cheekbones, somewhat long and thin nose and a decent chin actually looks very cool. Moreover, some facial hair can take attention away from the forehead. So, you can be bald and still be quite good looking.

I tried the goatee once. Couple women said 'eww'.

By goatee, do u mean goatee with mustache? I keep one without the mustache. It looks much better.

By goatee, do u mean goatee with mustache? I keep one without the mustache. It looks much better.
    Tried with and without...I'm not a candidate....A slight 5 oclock shadow is the only facial hair i can work with.