+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default minoxidil dark eyes

Do other people on here get dark eye circles from minox? And if so do they go away over time? Only been on it a month or so. I think I can't even use rogaine due to this, i look like a zombie. They seem to go away as soon as I stop using minox. Somehow I get sides from absolutely every medication, which is why I don't hold out a ton of hope for CB or bim or anything drug-related either. better to just accept and maybe in a decade a stem cell based treatment will come to market.

Can you post before and after pictures of your eyes so that we for once can get some proof of this? A lot of people talk about it but no one shows pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Can you post before and after pictures of your eyes so that we for once can get some proof of this? A lot of people talk about it but no one shows pictures.
    Sorry i don't have pics that would be convincing, did not take pics before it happened, and tbh dont really want to share pictures of myself on here. It happened though, trust me, no reason to make it up. have tried going on and off minox and it happens every time. just wondering if it happens to other people on here and if it eventually goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    just wondering if it happens to other people on here and if it eventually goes away.
    I remember having read here the same thing from other people more than once. So you are not alone. But I don't know if it goes away after some time while you are still taking the drug.

Yes! I have the same problem. I am going to discontinue use for a few days and then reduce my dose. I'll let you know if it clears up any.

I quit minox completely a month ago, and my skin has improved significantly. I still have dark circles under my eyes, but they aren't as bad as before. My hair has also continued to thicken up using RU and neogenic.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    Do other people on here get dark eye circles from minox? And if so do they go away over time? Only been on it a month or so. I think I can't even use rogaine due to this, i look like a zombie. They seem to go away as soon as I stop using minox. Somehow I get sides from absolutely every medication, which is why I don't hold out a ton of hope for CB or bim or anything drug-related either. better to just accept and maybe in a decade a stem cell based treatment will come to market.
    I did. reduced dosage to 1 x per day and now taking hydrolised collagen

Under my eyes in the corner goes dark black. The fine invisible white hairs around the eyes also go black. I've tried eye creams etc but only stopping minox for a few weeks gets rid of it.

I start shedding though, so I get back on Minox. Could potentially lose a lot of ground quitting it altogether.

This seems like a really bizarre correlation to me. I mean I'm about a year and a half in on minox and I have dark bags under my eyes but I guess I just assumed it was because I'm always tired and don't get enough sleep. Any idea why a topical on your head would resonate with changing complexion on your face??

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    This seems like a really bizarre correlation to me. I mean I'm about a year and a half in on minox and I have dark bags under my eyes but I guess I just assumed it was because I'm always tired and don't get enough sleep. Any idea why a topical on your head would resonate with changing complexion on your face??
    Because it can go systematic and minoxidil is a pretty potent vasolidator so that would explain the dark bags under your eyes.